It's Time

I stared at Lola as we all sat around on the football field. "Alright, listen up. We're only doing one practice and that's it. I want you all to remember who sits next to you so whoever that's not here, you can tell them tomorrow," the principal started. 

"When I call your name, line up," she said and Jordan, who somehow found me, wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "I can't with to see you lose this bet," he whispered. I rolled my eyes and pushed his arm off of my shoulders. 

My name was called, making me get behind the person in front of me. We walked to where we should be seated. They had to do some arrangements until they had a problem with how we should come to the stage. 

Lola walked closer to us and Jordan immediately sucked his teeth. "Ms. B, you hurt my feelings this year," he said, making her look at him and let out a laugh. "Why you say that?" She asked. "Cause you wouldn't give me a chance after I got this diploma," he said, making me snicker and look at her.

"She hurt mine too, man," coach said, making me look at him then back at Lola. She was already looking at me then we both started laughing. It's crazy how Lola was listed as the hottest teacher in our school, but I'm the only one who bagged her.

Pablo let out a bark on my lap, making me sigh and pat him. "Why you got that big ass puppy on your lap?" The person in front of me asked, making me lift him up and smile. "Because he's cute and my baby," I said patting his head. 

I guess he saw Lola after I lifted him up because he immediately jumped down and went to her. She squatted down and picked him up. "You're so cute!" She gasped as he tries to lick on her face. "Even the dog knows she's hot," someone commented, making me sigh and roll my neck.

They just wait until tomorrow. As soon as I see her, I'm holding her for the rest of eternity. "Alright, please make sure to be here properly dressed and on time or you will not be walking!" The principal shout while dismissing us.

I walked up to Lola and folded my arms. "Pablo, you're a traitor," I laughed, only for her to scratch behind his ear. "He's still a baby," she coos as his tail wag around so fast. "See you later, Pablo," she snickered, giving him back to me. 

"I'll see you later?" I whispered, earning a small nod. "C'mon, you little trading ass nigga," I laughed, carrying him back to my car. "You want to get some treats?" I asked, seeing his ears perk up. I laughed then shook my head.

. . .

My alarm going off made me groan and sit up. I did my usual morning routine, but I did my make up and put on a dress. Lola never seen me in this dress, so I don't know how she will react to it. I did my hair and took a couple of pictures in my mirror. 

Lola paid for me to get my nails done and I couldn't be so grateful for it. They turned out really nice and she got my toes done too. After I got my dress perfect, I put my cap and gown on over it. 

I had so many ropes that I really had a hard time keeping them leveled on my shoulders. I finished getting ready nonetheless then took a mirror picture. I went downstairs and saw a note on the counter. 

I immediately knew that mom is going to miss this big day, but I can't be mad at her. She worked too hard to get the position she has, and she got us out of the hood. "I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your graduation, but I left you a surprise outside. I'm so proud of you. Mom," I read out loud and saw an Audi key.

"You're fucking lying!" I gasped, immediately running outside and see an Audi RS Three Sedan! "Holy shit, this is sport!" I screamed then jumped up and down. I unlocked the car and got in. 

I let out a whistle and started it. "Lola is going to love this," I smiled, backing up and drove to the school. I saw Lola's car, so I parked next to it then hopped out. I met up with my classmates and let out a long sigh. "Heels?" Jordan gasped, earning an eyeroll.