Hungers

"Wait, one more," Lola rushed, still kissing me. "Bae, I got to go to school," I muffled against her lips. "We've been going at it all night," I muffled again since she don't want to move. "We can keep going, mama. I want you to ride my face again," Lola whispered.

I managed to pull away from him, but she quickly put a robe on and follow me. "I got to check up on Pablo too," I huffed while putting my clothes on. "Fine, I'll just go to work today," she grumbled. I quickly turned around before I headed towards her front door. 

"No can do, baby. You've just went through a big transition. You need to get use to your strengths and senses," I informed her. "I'll be good, I promise," she smiled, showing her cute smile and braces.

I sucked my teeth and stared at her. "What? If anything goes wrong, I'm sure you would come to my need," she said, trying so hard to convince me. "And that need will be something you don't actually need. Now move before I be late," I laughed, pecking her lips. 

She put her hands on her hips and looked at me like she was daring me to make a move. I simply lifted her up and sat her on the bed. "Stay," I joked then felt a smack on the back of my head. "Damn, woman!" I groaned then walked out her room.

"Wait," she quickly said then ran right into the wall since she wants to be so fast on her feet. "Shit!" She shouts. 

I looked at her then helped her up. "You okay?" I snickered, causing her to glare at me. "Ight, ight. I guess you can go to work in case you end up hurting yourself again," I chuckled. "Nola!" She called while fixing her robe. 

"What, idiot?" She huffed. "Moni laughed at me because I ran into the wall," she snitched, causing me to suck my teeth. Her sister soon started to laugh and peeped her head out of her room. "And she didn't record it? That would have made us famous," she laughed.

I kissed Lola on her head then head out to the door. "I love you! I'll see you at work!" I shout, going out the door. 

I quickly headed home, took care of Pablo then got ready for school. "Damn, I look good," I mumble, brushing my teeth. A fat hickie on my throat made me gasp and choke on the paste. "LOLA!" I shout, tilting my head as I see more leading down to my chest. 

Her body looks like a masterpiece, but I at least had the decency to leave her long neck ass alone. "She lucky I love her crazy ass," I mumbled to myself then finished my routine and headed to school.

As soon as I entered the school, I made a bee line to her classroom. I shut the little blinds she had and made sure it was locked. "Lola Bawler," I grunt, causing her to quickly turn around and smile. "Before you do anything. Explain what I did," she said, and I immediately pointed to my neck. 

She let out a snort then cleared her throat. "I am truly not sorry," she slowly said then ran away from me as I chase her around her desk. "Stop, you did way worse," she laughed then lifted up her shirt.

I smirked at the work I did, knowing it goes way further. "It's a masterpiece though. Now give me a kiss before I head to my homeroom," I mumbled while approaching her. 

Lola happily made her way to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I gripped her ass and let out a hum. "You are blessed, babe. Look at this ass, girl!" I whistled then bit my lip. I lifted her up and put her on my shoulder. "You thought I wasn't going to get you, huh?" I laughed, smacking her ass. 

She only laughed and tried to wiggle down. I sat her down on her desk and fixed her up. "I love you," I quickly mumbled then pecked her lips. "I love you too," she replied then tapped my ass. "Smoke session?" She quickly asked as I opened the door. "You already know it," I smirked.