Canceled Flights

I woke up to see the sun setting. "Hey, your friend told me that you weren't feeling well. He said he's going to take you to the hospital if you're still feeling down by sunset," mom said, coming in and placed a bowl of soup on my nightstand. "Thanks, mom," I groaned, slowly getting up.

I took one small bite from it then placed it down. I stared at my wall as I try to let everything sink in. "No more kisses, cuddling, loving," I mumbled, feeling my tears fall on my lap. "Moni, your friend is here!" Mom shout, causing me to take a deep breath and stuff my jaw of weed into my backpack.

This is the worse feeling ever... I looked over my room one more time before I went downstairs. "Why do you have your backpack?" Mom asked while placing a kiss on my head. "I-I need to do homework," I mumbled then pulled her into the tightest hug. "I love you so much," I sniffled.

She rubbed my back then kissed my cheek. "I know you don't like the doctor, but you're not dying, princess. You'll be back home before tomorrow," she smiled as Estan motion for me to come on.

"Right," I sigh. Mom closed the door and Estan grabbed my shoulder. "This is for the best, child. She-" he started to remind me, only for that sweet scent to fill my lungs. "Moni!" She shouts, making me snap my head towards her direction. 

I saw her running towards me, making me drop my bag and make it to her in less than a second. I lifted her up and hugged her life my life depends on it. "Don't leave. Please?" She begged as I cry into her shoulder. "I have to," I whispered. 

She got off of me then held my head. "Turn me, okay? Just don't go," she sniffled, trying to wipe her tears away. "I-I," I stumbled. "You're not ready. I had no choice, but you do. Enjoy your life," I frowned, only for her to hit me. "You don't get to say that! I want you!" She cries, banging her fist against my shoulders. 

"Lola," I frowned. "I-If I am the one, t-then there is no one else to love me like y-you will," she cried. "Don't leave, Moni. I can't-" she stumbled, wrapping her arms around me tightly. I look to Estan, watching him look at Lola then look away. "It's your choice, Moni. You will have to teach her everything you know," he said, making me smile and look at Lola.

"You sure about this?" I ask, watching her nod and place her head on my shoulder. I lifted her up and snuck back in the house. "Mom, I feel better. I'm just going to go to sleep!" I shout, earning a quick 'okay' from her. 

I locked my door and placed Lola on my bed. "We don't have to do it right now. Let me just hold you," I mumbled, getting in my bed and under the sheets. She happily got in and wrapped a leg around my waist. "You promise you're not pranking me?" She asked, making me sigh and grab the pencil off of my nightstand. 

I made her hold it and slowly pushed it into my chest. I immediately hissed in pain and found it hard to breathe. "Moni, stop," she gasped, using all of her strength to pull it away. I took a deep breath and laid back on my back. "That hurts like hell," I sigh, pulling her on top of me. 

"Why won't you turn me now?" She asked, rubbing my cheek before sliding her hand under my bra and held my breast. "I want you to enjoy life. Enjoy being normal," I frowned. "My normality was taken away from me. I wasn't prepared for any of this so I will be able to teach you before you actually become a monster," I frowned.

My head was tilted to the side, meeting her eyes. "You're not a monster, besides in the bed. You're perfect," Lola smiled, placing a kiss on my chin. I blushed and leaned in towards her. 

We began kissing, but it was slower, softer, sweeter... she pulled the blanket up and pulled away from the kiss. "I took the rest of this week off," she mumbled, making me frown and hold her. "Sleep, beautiful," I whispered.