Celebrate

"Who is your weed man, Moni? This shit gets me high too fast," Nola laughed as Lola took so many pictures of us and posted it on her social media. I had to let the windows down to air us out before we made it to the restaurant. 

By the time we made it there, we sprayed the car down and put some light perfume on before we all got out and headed into the restaurant. My phone ringing made me sigh and answer it. "Jordan, you know I said I might miss you bugging me, right?" I laughed as Lola held the door open for me. 

"Yeah, yeah. What restaurant are you at right now?" He asked while shushing someone. "Uh, uh. Why?" I asked, feeling Lola lace our hands together. "Uh, because my parents don't know where to take me," he replied. 

I could tell he was lying, but I seriously do not feel like going back and forth with him. I told him the restaurant I'm at then hung up on him. "Now, let's find a seat," Nola smiled, rubbing her hands together.

We walked to the counter and was immediately greeted first since there wasn't a lot of people here. "Table for four, please," I politely told her. We got a table as soon as mom came in. "Lord, all three of you high?" She asked, earning an eager nod.

We ordered our drinks and talked about our future. Lola rubbed my thigh, causing me to look at her and blush. She was talking and laughing with my mom, making me even more relaxed. Our drinks came and mom immediately held her cup up. "Congratulations, Moni. I'm so proud of you," mom toasted. 

"Special day?" The waitress asked, holding her notepad. "I graduated today," I told her, feeling Lola kiss my head. She gasped then flicked her wrist. I flicked mine too, mimicking her, but she obviously took that as a sign as something. 

"We usually only do birthday celebrations, but for you, we're going to celebrate," she whispered, writing something on the notepad. "Now what can I get you all?" She asked in a very chirpy voice. "What does this mean?" I asked, flicking my wrist.

Nola and Lola laughed, causing me to look at my own girlfriend and raise an eyebrow. "That flick of the wrist indicated that you're gay, love. She's gay too, but you're taken," she trailed off, earning a snort from my mom.

"Hello, ladies," Jordan greeted, making me groan and see the people he obviously brought with him. "Some family you got there, Jordan," I said through my teeth. "Calm down, baby," Lola whispered in my ear.

Jordan took a seat to the table next to us after connecting more tables together. "I'm going to head to the restroom right quick," Lola said to us then stood up. I nodded, only for her to stare at me. "What?" I asked, only for her to roll her eyes and grab my hand. 

"C'mon," she laughed, making me stumble out of my seat and quickly fix my dress. She pulled me inside the bathroom and checked the stalls. She leaned against the main door and took a deep breath. "I'm high around my students," she panicked, pacing the floor. 

I grabbed her hands and kissed both of them. "Former student, beautiful. Relax and let the high flow through your body. Now give me a kiss," I assured her. She gave me a kiss then wrapped her arms around my neck. 

"Okay," she sighs then pulled back and gave me another kiss. "Now I feel better," she giggled, lacing our hands together. We went back to the dining area and took our seats again. "Everything okay?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, mom," I hummed, seeing our food making its way over. Lola tapped on the table as she approaches us and place our food down. "Since you three are high, I expect all of that to be eaten," she said as I glance to Lola and see her smile. 

She did a little dance while taking the first bite. "I would eat all of this sober," Lola laughed. "So, you're Lola's sister, right?" Mom asked, turning her body to look at her. "The better looking one," Nola laughed.