Thank You <3

READ TO THE END FOR AN ANNOUNCEMENT LIKE THING PLEASE!!! <3

So, I wanted to thank you guys so much for reading this story! I am so proud of it and it's my favorite story by far, so thank you for finding it! It was my first OTP story as I have only written het before this one initially and I wasn't sure at first, but as I got going, it got easier because it's easier to write about people who already have some sort of relationship. <3

Enough rambling, God!

Like many of you, I both loved and hated this story because of all of the sad parts, but that was what the story was about. It had to be sad and I'm pretty good at writing depressing things, so I did. And I've never cried writing so much. I got so connected to the characters, it's not even funny. Seriously, the fact that it's over, it makes me feel like a proud mother who is sending their child off to college...except this is a story and it isn't going anywhere to get a further education...

ANYWAY. Jesus, I'm good at this rambling thing.

I just wanted to say thank you and that I love you all for taking the time to read this, putting up with my crazy updating, and letting me mess with your emotions. :-) It means a lot to me.

So, now that that's done...time for some shameless promoting of my other stories!

-Messages. // Mashton:

Ashton: Fuck you.

Michael: Is that an invitation? ;)

---

In which Ashton meets Michael through a texting app and they may or may not form a lovely relationship.

-Hello, How May I Help You? // Lashton:

Employees can fall for their costumers, right?

--

Ashton Irwin just got a job at his favorite store inside the mall: Hot Topic. He is in love with the place. His best friend Michael even works there with him. It's a dream come true.

But will it become even more of a dream when a customer by the name of Luke Hemmings comes in and starts to unknowingly steal Ashton's heart?

-The Weight // Malum:

"And I can't lift the weight, no, I can't lift the weight." -Shawn Mendes, The Weight

-Trapped In A Horror Movie // Niall Horan+One Direction:

It was the night an innocent prank went bad.

All these six teenage boys wanted to do was mess with their friend Niall on Halloween by going to an abandoned mansion. That's all. Just to give him a little scare, to change up their age old tradition of watching horror movies. But it's a night that will alter their lives forever, one they'll never forget. Because unlike years past, the boys will be trapped in a horror movie, fighting for their lives, trying their best to escape the mansion.

With each other.

ALIVE.

And one last thing! Do you want me to do one final Q&A for this story? COMMENT PLEASE <3