Chapter 11: Finally.

**WARNING: This chapter contains extreme fluff and Lashton feels that will make you asdjskl, tingle, and maybe cry. Consider this a fair warning. :)

"Great show tonight, boys!" Adam said to the four of us made our way off of the stage.

"Thanks, Adam," Luke, Calum, and Mikey all said in unison. I just smiled, slightly out of breath after beating the shit out of my drums.

"Now, hurry back to the hotel and pack your stuff. The Gus Bus will be there at 12:30," Adam instructed.

We got into the vans, seeing that the equipment and crew buses were already getting to work on packing things up. My ears were ringing from the crowd and the noise, even if I did have my earpieces in. The concert wasn't as bad as I had originally thought. Everyone loved Wherever You Are and had even waved their phones around to make it an arena full of lighters. The buzz of it all just empowered me and I was literally on Cloud 9.

The vans pulled up to the back of our hotel, the four of us hurrying into the building and up to our room. We were running around, gathering up our belongings as if our lives depended on it, which it did in a way.

Calum and Mikey were the ones who had the most shit to gather because of their messy tendencies. I grabbed my duffle and waited by the door as I watched as Luke came out of the bathroom. He smiled at me, his lip ring glinting from the lamp's reflection. I never really noticed how sexy that lip ring actually was.

"I see you didn't let your nerves get to you tonight," he smirked.

"I didn't really have a reason to be. It's like a high when we're on stage; everything just goes away," I told him.

He opened his mouth to respond, but Calum approached us with his belongings in hand. "Leggo to Madrid."

We quietly made our way down to the back entrance of the hotel to the Gus Bus, thankful that the fans were out from screaming and haven't found a way to et into the back. We climbed onto the dimly lit RV-like vehicle, Mikey and Calum hurrying to the bunks to claim their beds. Luke and I waited until the claimed their territories and grabbed the top bunks across from each other.

"I'm stripping, don't look at me," Cal said jokingly as he quickly took off his shirt and skinnies, leaving him in only his boxers. "Goodnight!"

Michael did the same and both got into their beds, sliding the dinky little curtains shut so we wouldn't bother them. Luke and I just looked at each other, shrugging and chuckling at them. Luke went over to the mini refrigerator and grabbed out a bottle of water. "Do you want any?"

"No, I think I'm going to go to bed. I don't want Adam waking me up with a damn bucket of ice," I chuckled, taking my bag back to the bathroom and took off my sweaty clothes. 

I wanted to stay up with Luke, but I would've been tempted to do things and what if Calum or Mikey woke up? They would see us and then...well, then shit would hit the fan. I walked out of the little bathroom and saw Luke sitting on the couch outside of the "bedroom" with his phone in his hands and his earbuds in, so he didn't notice me come out and climb up into the bed. 

I shut the curtain so I wouldn't keep myself up, staring at him, and rolled onto my side, squeezing my eyes as hard as I could so I would force myself to go to sleep. I needed it if I wanted to perform with all my energy. 

----

I was awoken by a cold draft hitting the exposed skin of my back from my privacy curtain being opened. For a second, I thought it was Adam waking me up because I had slept through the alarm, but when I looked out the small window, it was pitch black and there were still cars on the road.