He lied to his teacher

(Two brother and uncle having dinner..Vivek suddenly announced something )

Vivek : Guys mom and dad coming tomorrow 🙂

Prince : Oh... Really wohhhb yehhhhh... (He suddenly put spoon at the table and start to dance
(Vivek was looking at him with such a done face...)
Vivek : What was that?

Prince : Sorry.. (😔)

Vivek : so i was saying that dad has some work here so mom is also coming with him,uncle they'll come before lunch.

(They finished lunch and went to their room)

Prince's POV
Yehh mom will save me, i have a report card , God why my teacher writes to many complaints about me everytime 🙄.. But now I'll take sign of mom😀.

Author : Prince already have report card but he don't want to show that to his brother.. So he has some ideas in his mind so when his mom will come she can sign it and that kid can save his self from his bhai..

Next day their parents came, prince went to school and vivek is also went to his college

Vivek's POV
I have free lecture today let me pick up prince from his school then we'll both will go home together.

(He went to prince's school he was going towards to Prince's classroom but suddenly someone call him from back)

Vivek : Hello ma'am how are you (he touched his teacher's feet)

Ma'am : God bless you child.. Why you came you were ill right?

Vivek : Me? No ma'am I'm here see fit and fine

ma'am : No... I mean you have fever and cold right you were feeling dizzy too right?

Vivek : no no ma'am I'm perfectly alright.who told you that?

ma'am : Prince.. He told me when i ask him for his report card i gave report card to all student and said to take sign and give me back today but he said you have fever.. You couldn't even get up from your bed cause you felt dizzy...

Vivek : what...? 😯 It mean he lie to you ma'am I'm sorry ma'am.

ma'am : This kid is such a brat vivek..

Vivek : I'll deal with him ma'am don't worry..

ma'am : you should... Ok bye take care of your self.

Vivek : bye.. ma'am..

Vivek's POV
Ahhhhh.... I really try to behave cool with this kid I'm like now he is such a grown up guy i should not behave with him like this but his every actions sometimes make me lose my mind and makes me furious and frustrated.
but let me behave like nothing happened.. Let me go home first.. Then I'll handle this situation

(The School bell rang, prince came ok ut from the class he saw his brother waiting for him he ran towards him)

Prince: Hello bhai... Why you came today bhai?

(Vivek's blood is boiling but he have to control )

Vivek : i had a free lecture.. Let's Go

Prince's POV
Bhai's mood looking down today but i don't know the reason let it be maybe stress of study..

(Both are going to home Vivek is silent.. Prince is talking About class and his friends and what he played in break time and all)

Prince : Bhai are you ok?

Vivek : Yes I'm..but someone gonna be not ok today bro..

Prince's POV
Bhai's behavior is confusing... let it be let me play games in my phone

(They Both reached home as soon as prince leave the car he ran towards his mom and gave her tight hug.. Vivek also went to his mom and gave her hug)

Prince : i was missing you mom.

Mom : i missed you both so much son..

(They all went in to the home and hugged their father too )
Uncle : you both go and freshen up and then come lunch is ready.

Vivek's POV
I can't control my anger but mom and dad just came from long journey i don't want to bother them.
(After the lunch )

Dad : Ok, bye guys I've to leave now.. I've two meetings I'll come tomorrow maybe.. I should not drive at night.

Mom : yes, It's ok... Take care of your self bye..

(His dad gone, Now vivek sat on the sofa prince is about to go to his room)

Vivek : Prince Come here.. (His voice was sounding so serious so everyone caught his attention )

(Prince was coming towards him)

Vivek : wait stop... Not like that.. come with your report card kid
(His was giving death glare to prince )

(As soon as Prince heard that he was stunned, His eyes winded.. He stuck at that place )

Vivek : should i repeat my self to you now? GO AND COME WITH YOUR REPORT CARD
(He yelled and this time not only prince but everybody flinched prince run to his room and came with his report card)

Mom : At least tell us what happen? Why are you so angry on him?

(Vivek start whole story, his mom is looking at prince in disbelief, Prince got it now how his bhai found that and he is shaking in fear, uncle looking so disappointed )

Vivek : See mom now he is lying to his teacher also.. And you come here Stand near me(he said to prince).. Come..

Prince : Bhai I'm

Vivek : wait Shut your mouth There is no valid reason for this kind of act I don't want to hear your sorry

You can't justify this Prince so don't even try to open your mouth.

You know mom why he did that he was thinking like I'll say to teacher that I'll come tomorrow with report card then Just because of mom is here I'll take sign and bhai will never know about this am i right prince?

(Prince was speechless he was just crying cause his brother's stern and loud voice scaring him more)

Mom : But let me tell you if I'm here or not now you have to take sign of your brother He is taking care of you when we are not here.. This is totally unexpected prince it's so disappointing.

Vivek : No mom it's common now this kid even sneaked out few days ago But i forgave him cause because of my anger he got panic attack but look him now day by day he is becoming such a brat.

Prince Go to my room and wait for me... I'm coming.. GO.