Part :2

(Prince saw his brother and he couldn't control his emotions... He hugged his brother.. But vivek was angry.)

Vivek :(he try to release his self )leave me prince don't you dare to touch me.. Just leave.

(He was saying in angry tone.. But prince was not even wanted to leave his brother he was crying like a little kid on his brother's shoulder..)

Vivek : prince please leave me..

(He said so many time.. But then he hugged him back put his one hand on prince's head and patted his back with other hand.. He start to comfort his brother to make him calm...)

Bro.. Calm down.. Take deep breath prince... Please don't cry stop now...sit here.. (Prince sat on bed and vivek give him water..)

Vivek : drink it first of all and no more crying now ok?.. (After two minutes prince was still looking down... His brother sat beside him and asked.)

Was it your fault? are you guilty?

Prince : No bhai really believe me I'm not.(he was stammering while speaking..in fear)

Vivek : then why are you looking down.. Look in my eyes.. Look at me prince...

(Prince looked at his brother but he was still looked afraid of his brother...)

Am i scary to you?

Prince : bhai you believe me right?

Vivek : humm yes... But for that you've to tell me what happened today in college prince.

Prince : Sure bhai.. Actually me and my friends were sitting in playground.. We were just talking casually.. Suddenly some senior boys' group came.. And start to bullying us.. Bhai i was ok about us but they were also teasing my two female friends.. And i still remember once you told me it's one kind of ragging you gave me some information About it..they were touching us.. They were using some bad words too.. So i told them it's illegal, it's punishable offense according to law.. But they didn't stop.. And then after some time i lost my mind control and i kicked him.. I was so angry because of thatvi don't even know when i start to punch him..

Bhai the fact that professor and principal both don't wanted to listen me.. It's one kind of harassment but they scolded me..

Vivek : prince you know what..

Prince : i know you'll say still it's wrong.. I should not fight like that I'm sorry but i couldn't control my anger that time they were so annoying.sorry..

Vivek : Idiot... Don't say sorry.. In fact I'm proud of you.. You took stand for your friends you fought for them.. Of course fighting and violence is not a solution but some people don't deserves our politeness and that time only punch can be a good answer... I'm so glad my brother is strong enough but I'm angry with you too for different reason.

Prince : why? What i did.

Vivek : even though you were innocent you cried whole day.. Why? Don't you have trust on me? When i came here i was angry which is true cause uncle told me only half story. So it's obvious.. But remember one thing when you're not in fault.. Never feel fear, never cry and never lower your head.

Prince : Bhai i cried cause it hurts when we are innocent but people don't even want to listen you.. Even uncle started to scold me..
Then why should i explain him anything?

Vivek : Hey.. He was scared for you. That's why he reacted like that.. Nothing else you know he always defends you.

Prince : yes bhai i know.. Bhai will you come with me?

Vivek : Ofcourse I'll... Someone should know their fault.. Don't worry just chill let's go tomorrow... And yaa wash your eyes it's too red.. You're insane really.such a cry baby.
(Vivek got up and smiled at prince and left the room)

(Next day morning in principal office )

Principal : So you're his elder brother.... You know what he did yesterday right?

Vivek : sir.. I want to meet trustees of this college.

Principal : what!!.. Why!!..(principal asked in shock)

Vivek : I'll talk with them About yesterday's incident.so should we go.

Principal : but they don't know About this matter.

Vivek : you also don't know anything sir..
(Vivek raised his voice.. And smack his hand on table )

Principal : What do you mean.

Vivek : sir.. Do you know you're college is not a ragging free campus?... Do you know the reality of yesterday 's incident? Do you know.. Senior students humiliating some new comers in your college.. Do you know ragging is a crime.. I can file the case against that boy.. Do you know these all.. So that's why I'll directly talk with trustees of this college.

(Principal was scared.. He was speechless.. He was just looking at vivek in shock.. He was freezed..)

Sirr.... Also you should have listen my brother.. Instead of saying anything to that boy.. You scolded my brother also you called me too. Why?..that boy was guilty you made him victim just because he has blood.. To be honest he deserved some more punches.. He was teasing girls too... And i can't let it go easily .. So tell me where is the office of your trustees?

Principal : sir.. Please calm down.. We really didn't know about this.. I'm so sorry.. I'm sorry prince.. I should have listen you but i didn't..don't worry I'll punish that senior group...

Vivek : Yes you have to punish them hard.. Set an example.. So student can't do that in future.. Otherwise I'm ready to file the case.. It's not a matter that we should ignore sir.. Because of that kind of students.. We gets so many dipression and suicide cases which happens because of bullying and ragging.. It affects on students mind.. So they all deserves good punishment don't be easy on them.

Principal : Mr. Vivek I'm totally agree with you.. I'm sorry because of us you wasted your time. And came here..

Vivek : sir i came here for my brother cause he cried so much yesterday.

Principal : sorry prince..

Prince : it's ok sir.. It was just a misunderstanding.. I can understand..

Vivek : so sir.. Now can we leave I'm getting late for office.

Principal : yes yes you can leave sir.. Nice to meet you young guy.

Vivek : same to you.. (They shake their hands with eachother and both brother came out side of office.. As soon as prince came he start to laugh)

Vivek : (in cold tone)what's funny?

Prince : Bhai you literally made him speechless... His expression was so funny.

Vivek : you should not laugh on elders prince..(he tap on his head and said in stern voice )

Prince : ok.. Sorry.. I won't.. But bhai thanks today i felt like you're really like my protector.

Vivek : cause you were innocent.. If you're innocent then i can fight with whole world... Principal is nothing then..

Prince : Thanks... (He hugged his brother with so much happiness )

Vivek : God kid leave me everyone is looking at us.. (He laughed.. And pushed prince)

Prince : Ha ha ha... Bhai bye i have to go for lectures.

Vivek : Yes bye I'm late too. Ok bye..
(They both went to their own path... With smile.. Prince was happy his brother fought for him.. Which was such a precious feeling for him.. And vivek also again proved his self as a best  elder brother )