Part : 4

(He was checking it... And with every page his anger was rising.. After check it all.. He took deep breath, closed his eyes and asked )

Prince : You opened that book right?

(Shreya was stunned... She couldn't even say anything..she just looked down,Which was making him more angry)

Prince : Be honest sis... See.. You made mistake in this example. Which was easiest.. You made several mistakes in second one too. But this hard example you wrote all the step. Without even missing any step... And see for your kind information that book was closed when i went.

(Shreya was about to cry... She was so scared..)

Prince : at least say yes or no (he lost his patience level and  yelled )

Shreya : yes. (She said with shaking voice )

Prince : you know what... Leave this maths ... (He throw the notebook ) maths is not so important but this basic manners are important in life ... Get up..go in that corner..and put your handsup.

Shreya : I'm sorry please.

Prince : look i don't want to shout bhai will come here.. It will be worse for you.. So do as i say..go.

(She went and stood there with handsup)

Prince : Stay like that and learn not to cheat, disobeye and lie to your elders. Which kind of manner is that shreya.. It would have ok for me if you couldn't have wrote any sum.. I told you that it's ok.. We can do it together..but you choose to cheat.. Now stay like that then.

(Prince got busy with his phone... She had tears.. Prince was feeling so bad.. But he ignored her and start to play games.. After thirty minutes... He looked at her )

Prince : Shreya go to your room.. Sleep.. We'll study tomorrow.

(Before shreya say Something again he got busy in his mobile so she left the room with sad face)

(Next day in morning prince already had breakfast.. So he was reading news paper.. Vivek was there with his laptop... Suddenly prince saw shreya coming downstairs. So he covered his face with newspaper )

Vivek : hey.. Hello sis.. Good morning.

Shreya : good morning bhai.

(She looked at prince.. But she couldn't see his face..)

Vivek : bye guys have a good day..

Prince : same to you bhai bye....

(Shreya.. Sat slowly beside prince.. And she held Prince's hand..)

Prince : yeh?what?

Shreya : I won't do that again.. Sorry.

Prince : Oh c'mon sis... It's ok... New day new beginning.. Forget about it.(prince smiled and said)

Shreya : are are you not angry?

Prince : Not at all dear.. But i hope you will never repeat this mistake.

Shreya : never.

Prince : good.. Go have some breakfast dear.

Shreya : Then I'll come to study... I solved those all sum last night bhai.. Trust me i didn't open book

Prince : Wow.. That's like my good sister.. Hey please forgive me i behaved so rude last night right? I scared you also made you cry.

Shreya : but you were right bhai. Thanks.. I was so scared I'm like what if You'll tell this to brother.

Prince : Why would i tell him.. It's between you and me.. Don't worry sis.

Knock knock..

Prince : come sis..