Part : 1

( Vivek is in his office he's preparing for a meeting.. He's already in so much stress...and Suddenly prince called him..)

Vivek : At this time? Why he's Calling me..?.. Should i pick up..? Let me pick up.

(He picked up the call.. )

Yehh? Hi.. Bro why you call me?

Prince : (in nervous tone ) Bh.. Bhai can you please come to  my college for five minutes? Principal wants to meet you.

Vivek's pov
Not again... God.. Now what happened..?

Vivek : What!! For what prince now what you've done hunnn?

Prince : I'm sorry bhai... Please come if you can. I'll tell you everything.

Vivek : ok..I'm coming wait...

(Vivek went to his boss to get permission and came to arya )

Arya : why are you looking so angry?

Vivek : Prince's principal calling me to college.

Arya : ohh.. Ok go but please calm down first of all.. Please be patient with him don't do anything there in anger okk..

Vivek : i mean really? Every time that boys comes with a new drama how can i be so calm arya?

Arya : i can understand but still try to be calm.. Please. Ok now go Fast so you can come back too.

Vivek : oh yehh I've meeting after two hours. I'm coming back.

(He came to prince college and directly went to principal's office where prince and his friends were standing..)

Vivek : What you did? (He said in scary tone but in low voice in Prince's ear)

Prince : I'm sorry.

Vivek : leave it...leave your sorry.

Principal : Hello sir.. Come sit.
So let me tell you what your brother and his friends did.

Your brother grabbed one professor's hand in corridor... And started to sing a song.

Vivek : What!!

(Vivek said in disbelief and looked angrily at prince)

Principal : Exactly sir... What's wrong with him..? Who does that with professor? Isn't it so disrespectful? She was so angry. She was insist me to expel him. But i know you personally now so i called you.

We can't tolerate that kind of behavior with our any professors.

Vivek : ofcourse sir no one can tolerate it.. They deserves a good lesson.. You can do anything that you want to do with them sir.

Professor : they are suspended for a week.

Vivek : Good... Maybe they all forgets the manners.. I can't say about other but prince will learn it for sure.

Principal : Yep he should.. They said they were just playing dare game but still it was so embarrassing for that ma'am.

Vivek :  sir my brother will apologize to her. Don't worry.i can understand.

(Vivek and principal talked about prince for some moment and then vivek looked to prince)

Vivek : so may i leave sir?

Principal : yes for sure.. Thanks for coming.

Vivek : And you.. Meet me at home...(he pointed prince and said ) Nice to meet you sir.. Thanks.

(He greeted to principal and left.. Meanwhile prince ran after him..).

Prince : Bhiai... Bhai.. Stop please at least listen me.

(Vivek looked back and stopped )

Prince : Bhai it's like..

Vivek : look... I've meeting.. I'm getting late.. And also i don't want to slap you here.. Go home right now... And Wait for me we will talk later.

(He said, sat in the car and left..)

Prince : guys RIP to me today come to my funeral I'm personally inviting to you all..

(He said in anger to his friends )

Friend : bro we are sorry.. But we didn't know that she is professor.

Prince : will he understand it? Can't you see his anger? No body can save me now...at this age this man complain to our parents.. Can't he talk with us directly?he already suspended us then why he wanted my brother to know about it.. Really I'm done.

(He yelled in frustration )

Friend : cause he know your brother.

Prince : And that ma'am.. Can't she understand it was just a game... She over reacted..and bhai says I'll apology to her.. Hun.. Nope never.

Friend : bro we both are still safe i mean my parents will understand.. His parents are not here these days his elder sister is so cool too.. But what about you.. Good luck. Also he came even though he had meeting.. He was looking so angry

Prince : I'm so scared..

Friend : we are too.. Explain him everything when he's calm he'll understand.

Prince : Didn't you hear those words of principal? He was literally pouring fuel into the fire.

Friend : ahh true..

Prince : let me go home..I've to go now.. Guys bye.

(He said and came to home.. As soon as he came.. He called Uncle )

Prince : uncle Uncle.(he shouted )

Uncle : prince..? Why you came so early? And you looking sad are you ok son?

Prince : (he shared everything in sad tone) see he was so done. I'm scared.

Uncle : prince son who does that with teachers? It's not good manners right?

Prince : but i didn't know uncle that she's a professor.

Uncle : ok don't worry he'll not be angry I'll talk with him. You go to your room and yaa do you want anything?

Prince : No thanks... I'm going.

(At evening vivek came home )

Vivek : aahhhh... Such a busy day i had.. Uncle coffee please.

Uncle : Yeh sure.. But please go and freshnup you will feel better son.

Vivek : true uncle.. Ok I'm coming.. (He went to his room)

(Prince came down and sat on sofa.. )

Prince : uncle bhai hasn't come yet?

Uncle : he's in his roo... Here he is..(he said while looking at stairs)
Here you coffee son.. And prince do you need anything?

Prince : hun? Um.. No uncle.

(Vivek sat beside prince, looked at him..and said)

Vivek : don't you need some manners prince..?

Prince : Can i explain bhai please at least once.

Vivek : I've already heard a lot from your principal,was it less?

Prince : bhai i deserves one chance at least.

Vivek : sure why not... Go ahead.