part 1

(Today vivek is so busy in his office, He has meeting with his boss and some other members.. So He's in so much tension.... He pick up the phone and called one employee..)

Vivek : Hello, natasha please come in my cabin with that file, i want to check again.

Natasha : um.. Y.. Yeh.

(After sometime natasha entered in cabin...when vivek was busy to write something.)

Natasha : sir.

Vivek : Yeh... Give me.. (He extended his hand to take the file...without even looking at her )

Natasha : Sir i think I've lost it.

(As soon as vivek heard that, he immediately looked at natasha)

Vivek : What? What you lost?

Natasha : Sir, i searched for that file in my whole cabin.. But.. But i don't know where it gone.

Vivek : hunn!!! Are you mad..? In just fifteen minutes we are going to start our meeting and you saying you lost the file?... Are you serious?

Natasha : Sir I'm still searching..it should be in my cabin.

Vivek : On this project details i spent four days and nights... And you just lost it.. Wow.. Is this how you work?is this your accountability.?

Natasha : sir please postpone  this meeting today... I promise I'll find it within a day.

Vivek : What will i say to boss? That our one staff member showed her irresponsibility?

You know what.. Please leave right now before i say something in anger which can hurt you... Please leave.

(That Girl was so scared that she left that place immediately.. Here vivek went to his boss... And postponed their meeting.)

(But  vivek was so confident about this project and that's why he was so upset and angry too..at evening vivek came back to home, and parked his card beside prince's car.. Suddenly he noticed something and he came out from his car...)

Vivek : What the hell, such a big scratch it is... Godddd..!! I'm fed up with this world..(be yelled when he saw one big scratch on Prince's car)

(He went into the house... Where prince was there...)

Vivek : PRINCE!!!

prince : Bhai...?(he got up from sofa and after hearing such a loud voice even uncle came outside from his room)

Vivek : how you got that scratch on your car prince?

Prince's pov.
Oh God... He really has that eagle eyes.what should i say he won't believe me for sure.

Vivek : Speak up prince.... (He yelled and prince got startled )

Prince : I'm sorry.. But..

(Before prince say something vivek cut his words )

Vivek : First of all please leave this sorry, these days people doing any stupidity in the name of sorry... I can't belive.

Prince : Bhai but it was not my fault.. Really.

Vivek : Stop making excuses prince, hundred time i said drive safely, but you... I can't get the peace not for even single day,.. Such a headache you are, how will you fix it now..? Hun?

(Uncle was there but he don't wanted to say anything just because he knows vivek.. Instead of saying anything to vivek, he gave sign to prince to stay quite..)

Vivek : Fix that scratch as soon as possible, otherwise you'll loose your car forever... I'm done... Really I'm fed up prince..

Prince : Fed up with me?