part 2

(Prince woke up at morning and opened his eyes littlebit )

His friend : Good morning bro.

Prince : good morrrr.... Wait... What I'm doing here?

(He got up in shock and yelled )

His friend : you fell in sleep last night here...

Prince : what!! Oh God... My brother must be worried for me..

His friend : no don't worry he called you last night when you were not at home so i informed him.

Prince : he was at home last night..!! Ahhh.... I'll die... Let me leave now... I've to go.(he start to run..)

His friend : wait... At least wash your face.. And take those books too

(Prince took his books and ran to his car)

Prince's pov
What should i say to him...i hope he'll believe me that i was sleeping.. And went there for study.. He must be waiting for me.

(He came at home and opened main door silently and entered.but his brother was on dining chair and having breakfast..... So there is no way to hide...prince slowly went to his brother )

Prince : Good morning bhai... H... How was your.. Meeting..?

(He tried to sound as normal as he can... Vivek looked at prince and again start to eat...)

Vivek : it was good.. (He said and got busy with his phone)

Prince : Umm... I'm coming after getting freshnup..

Vivek : hm.

Prince's pov
Why he's so silent? Why so calm... Am i dreaming.(he think while walking on the stairs )

(After sometimes prince came down... And looked at his brother who was reading newspaper )

Prince : umm...Bhai actually even i don't know when i fell in sleep there.. Sorry i was about to come before twelve am.really believe me.

Vivek : sure... Have some breakfast sit... And yaa from now you can't sleep at night in your room for a week... You'll sleep at garden.

Prince : hunn!! But why? Please..

Vivek : why? Ask to your self and look at your room's condition...

Prince : bhai I'll have breakfast later... I'll clean my room right now but please.

Vivek : it's already too late.. If you'll argue with me you'll lose your room for a month.

(Prince got sad and went to his room for cleaning...)

Prince's pov
How can i sleep in garden.... How can he be so harsh with me. I can get sick.. Ahh God help me.

(He cleaned his whole room took bath and after sometime he came to have breakfast )

Prince : bhai can i have breakfast? I cleaned my room perfectly.. You can check.

Vivek : and i hope you turn off the lights too... Last night they were ON.

Prince : umm... (He ran to his room and open the door..)

Prince's pov
Oops it was ON... He knew me more than my self it means.

Prince : now can i?

Vivek : yes sit.... so what you had in dinner last night?

Prince : i had dinner at my friend's home...

Vivek : ok.. And study?

Prince : i completed that chapter bhai.

Vivek : hm...complete your breakfast then let's clean house too.

Prince : You can take rest bhai I'll clean it. It's ok.

Vivek : No No i don't need any rest... That's fine.

( at night after dinner... Vivek got up and went to wash dishes... And prince cleaned dining area...)

Vivek : oh wow nice movie.. (He said while watching TV)

Prince : really which one oh this one my favorite too.

(He sat beside his brother and watched whole movie.... Now Prince was too sleepy.. So he got up...)

Prince : Good night bhai, i want to sleep... Bye... (He said with yawning )

Vivek : Bro you must be forgot what i said.

Prince : I'll clean it daily.. Please bhai.

Vivek : i don't want to listen anything... Go get your pillow and blanket and go outside... Right now.

(Without saying anything prince ran to his room and then went to garden )

Prince's pov
Wait.... But where should i sleep? On this small bench? It's too uncomfortable...

(He said while sitting on bench with sadness after an hour now he don't had any choice so he laid on the bench...)

Prince : Ahh... Ouchh.. These mosquitoes... God.... It's annoying.

(He was frustrating and getting angry on that mosquitoes meanwhile he's brother was watching him from balcony.)

Vivek's pov
He earned this....let him sleep outside.. Let him learn value of electricity too.

(He went to sleep but he couldn't cause he was worried for his little brother.)

Vivek : let me check what is he doing... (He went to balcony again at two O'Clock and checked...)

He's still sitting there.. This kid is so headache for me really.

(He said and walk outside of his room... Opened door and went to garden )

Vivek : why you haven't sleep yet? Prince... (He yelled )

Prince : umm.. Bhai i tried but these mosquitoes don't let me sleep.. And it's too hot...and this bench is too hard to sleep on.

Vivek : At this time I'm not interested to listen your complains.. Sleep now..

(Prince looked down and got silent )

Vivek : umm...ok fine go to your room. You can get sick if you will not get enough rest.. Go...

(One big smile flashed on prince's face after hear that he got up immediately and hugged his brother )

Prince : really? Thanks bhai..thank you so much.

Vivek : Prince leave me..it's ok... Now go please.

Prince : ok... Goodnight (he took his blanket and pillow and ran into the home.)

Vivek : such a kid he is.(he said and Looked up at the sky.)

(Next morning )

(Prince went to kitchen where his brother was making coffee for them)

Prince : Bhai,sit on chair I'm coming with coffee

Vivek : oh so let me make bread toast then.

Prince : i can do that too it's ok.. You can read your newspaper.

Vivek : suddenly that much sweetness? For what?(he asked and laughed )

Prince : bhai.. I just want to be a caring person like you.. Nothing else.thanks for last night.

Vivek : oh so that's why... Now i got it... Ha ha ha.

Prince : hmm.... Ok now please can you sit there... I'm coming.

(Vivek smiled at prince and left the kitchen )