Part :2

(Prince couldn't sleep at night because of tension....he was worried..)

(In morning vivek came back to home... And as soon as he saw his parents he ran to them..)

Vivek : wohh.. What a surprise guys..

Dad : yehhhh... Actually we were About to leave but then i got message and so we decided to stay.

Vivek : that's awesome dad really.

Mom : sit here son have some breakfast.

Vivek :  mom i had in hotel. I just want to get fresh.

Dad : sure... And yaa take some rest then come to our room we want to talk with you.

Vivek : sure, dad.

(Vivek went to his room he took bath.. And then he went to his dad's room)

Knock knock..

Mom : yes son come.

Vivek : (he saw his parents expression...)anything serious?

Mom : hunn? No no nothing son.. Come sit... Here..

(She pointed to bed next to his father)

Vivek : ok.. Tell me what's the matter..?

(His dad start to tell him what prince did last night.. And vivek was looking so fustrate now.)

Vivek : (he called prince)come in dad's room right now.

Prince's POV
God volcano is blasted... I'll die today for sure.

(Prince was just wanted to not go.. But he doesn't had any choice.. He was regretting for something that he already done.)

(He slowly entered in room.. Where mom was standing there.. Vivek was sitting on bed who was glaring at prince with angry eyes.. And beside him his dad was sitting... He entered in the room.. And stood middle of them..

Vivek : Again you lie to elders hunn.? And how many time i told you that you are not allow to stay out of the house  at late night... I told you several time.. Right?

(Vivek's sharp voice was scaring prince... He was shaking he couldn't even say any single word...)

Can you hear me..? Answer me prince.. I warned you so many time in past right.(he yelled with such a loud voice and prince flinched.)

Prince : yes.. Yes bhai..

Vivek : still you did same mistake that you done several time in your past.

Prince : I'm...

Vivek : do you really thinks that we are interested in your sorry..? Leave it..

You know dad actually fault is mine.. I started to behave liberal, I'm like he is not a kid now... I should not treat him the way i was treating him when he was kid..but now i thinks That stick and belt was good for him that time.

Prince : Bh... Bhai i was a.. About to inform you but.. I thought you must be busy.

Vivek : oh.. Just shut up prince...don't even try to make excuses.

Dad : I asked you twice... But such a good liar you are wow.

Vivek : I don't even remember how many time i taught him that lying is a bad thing. I don't even want to say further today really I'm done with this guy now.

You know what prince.. This time you deserves a hard lesson...give me time like, till the lunch...be ready for result.

Leave now...just leave.