Part :2

Prince : Actually umm.. Bhai a month ago i was playing cricket with my friend... So one guy was watching me.

After sometimes he came to me and said do i want to earn money.. He said let's get bet that you can't hit century tomorrow and if you will hit I'll give you thousands rupees and if you'll not then you'll give me thousands rupees... So i agreed.. Next day i won it and got thousands rupees..

In just less than thirty minutes, i earned thousands rupees, and i was winning it again and again so i couldn't control my self, i didn't tell you cause i wanted to show you a big amount, so i start to play on bet again and again but i forgot i can't win every time and i lost my money..

Vivek : (he went little forward to prince and asked ) how much?

Prince : thi.. thirty thousands..

(As soon as vivek heard that he got up.. And yelled )

Vivek : what!!! Have you lost your mind?? From where you got that much money?

Prince : from my account.

Vivek : God....!! (He snatched his own hair in frustration and punched bed sheet ...)

(Prince started to cry again... After see his brother is so angry..)

Prince : Sorry bhai please.

Vivek : SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP.. (He roared )

It's all my fault i was so dumb who trusted on you i was sending your pocket money direct in your account so you can use it anytime you want, i thought you're mature enough to understand how to and where to use money, and how idiot I'm i was sending extra money too.. I'm like it will help you in future as saving..

You used money on betting..You disappointed me really.

I told you there is no way to earn money in short cut way... And if it is.. Then it's not safe.. It has risks, loss, people literally loses their everything because of this kind of habit. We can't earn anything without any hard work.

Prince : I understood bhai I'm sorry.really so sorry

Vivek : I don't need your sorry.... You'll give me that ATM card and passbook too... You don't deserves these all facilities... From now I'll not give you any pocket money for six months, you'll ask me for a money even if you need to buy five Rupee's pen.. Got it..?

Prince : Yes bhai.

Vivek : And yaa I'll not give you any single rupee without any work.. I'll give you work if you'll finish it then you'll get money..

You wanted to earn money right.. Now my dear bro I'll teach you how to earn money.(he said in sharp tone)

Prince : Bhai i won't do it again.. Please don't be angry on me.

Vivek : I'm not angry on you.. Not at all it's ok but as your brother it's my duty to fullfill you dream you wanted to earn money right.. Now you'll. Only one rule the more money you want the more you'll work... Ok?

Prince : Bh.. Bhai..

Vivek : see i listened you and i already told you my decision now you can leave.. And yaa don't to give me card and passbook...you can leave now.

And don't worry Prince I'm neither angry nor offended on you..

Prince : Thank you bhai.. I promise i won't repeate it in future.

Vivek : You won't i guaranteed.

(Prince was worried and his brother smiled.. Prince left the room without saying anything )

Vivek's POV
I know you are thinking that I'm being harsh on you prince but this time I've to teach you the real meaning of earning... The real value of money.