Part : 3

(They both having dinner together but vivek was ignoring him... And he was keep looking at his brother with that puppy eyes..)

(Vivek suddenly realise his brother starring at him.. So he start to say)

Vivek : Should i tell this to dad? After all they should also know that what his son does when he is alone at home... Hunn?

Prince :(prince just looked down )Bhai i didn't do that purposely, you also know that.

Vivek : You know what? the fact that you wanted to hide it from me.. The fact that i caught you. Otherwise I would never have known about your party....Am i wrong?

Prince : No.. I'm sorry.

(Vivek just got up and went to kitchen with dishes..)

Prince : Bhai let me help you..

Vivek : Sure.. Do one thing get away from my eyes.. It would be a big help.. I'm already so stressed.
(He snatch dishes from Prince's hand and said sharply )

(Prince don't wanted to bother his brother.. He quickly just left that place and went to his room... Suddenly someone called him)

Prince's POV
Oh God nooooo... Dad... Should i pick up his call... Don't be stupid prince... You didn't pick up your brother's call and consequence is here.. Don't repeat same mistake again..
(He pick up his dad's call)

Prince : hello dad how are you?

Dad : hey hi.. Son.. Where is your brother? Why he is not picking up my phone..

Prince : bhai doing dishes.. We just had dinner dad.

Dad : why you're not doing? He is elder..son..

Prince : Dad can i say something..?
(He start to cry..)

Dad : Are you ok why you're crying...I'm worried son please tell me... Is anything wrong?
(His dad panicked.. )

Prince : I'm sorry dad..

Dad : for what son..say it clearly prince please..
(His father was sounding so worried.. )

(Prince start to explain him whole incident.... And his dad's concern turn into anger...)

Dad : Can't you behave like a responsible guy prince... How can we trust you.. Hunn.. Are you insane...? Say thanks that I'm not at home with you right now. How can you do that... Don't you have any fear of your elders?.

Prince : Dad trust me it was not my fault.

Dad : I know... But still... When your brother had trust on you and let you stay alone at home it doesn't mean that you can do watever you want.. And also with that kind of guys who are freaking drunkers... Really.. I can't believe you..

Prince : Dad please I'm sorry... Even bhai is offend with me.

(He was crying on the phone.. Because of that his dad became soft...)

Dad : It's really ok son.. I'm not angry with you. Be careful in future but.. Ok? Stop crying son.. Please be calm.. Should i talk with him..?

Prince : can you?

Dad : I can try..

Prince : yes please.

Dad : ok ok...don't worry I'll.. And yeh.. doctor uncle called me.. How are you now?

Prince : I'm perfectly alright dad don't worry.. I hope you didn't tell that to mom.

Dad : nope.

Prince : ok dad thanks..

Dad : bye son take care don't worry let me call him now bye.. Good night.

(His dad called vivek... And he picked up immediately )

Vivek : hey hi dad... Actually i was..

Dad : i know.. You were doing dishes... Prince told me.

Vivek : he called you?

Dad : no.. I called him.. Son forgive him..it was not his fault.

Vivek : c'mon dad.. It's not for the first time that he put his self in trouble because of his friends.. He always makes that kind of friends.. Someone has habit of lying.. Someone has habit of smoking.. Someone is drinking alcohol... And it's not like i didn't warned him... I warned him so many time that stay away from that kind of people don't make them your friend.. But this brat..

Dad : But just think... He could drink if he want to.. But he didn't.. He never follows their bad habits.. You raised him so well.. And we can see the impact of that rites which you gave him.

Vivek : and what About hiding?

Dad : C'mon.. Why he will say every single little thing to you son? He is not a kid now right?
And see he confessed it to me. Without any hesitation.

Vivek : hmm... Ok I'll talk with him.

Dad : you should.. Don't forget you scared him too much that he literally fainted.

Vivek : it was not my fault dad.. He was scared cause he did wrong.don't blame me.

Dad : I'm not blaming.. I'm just saying please keep calm your mind while talking with him.

Vivek : sure... Ok bye...

(He sat on his bed and after sometimes... He decide to go Prince's room.)

Knock knock...

Prince : Bhai... Yes.. Coming bhai one second (He ran and open the door..)

Vivek : What were you doing instead of study..? (He said while checking his room)

Prince : I was just giving test on phone bhai.

Vivek : oh sorry i disturbed you.

Prince : no no Bhai wait 1-2minutes i just have five question rest..

Vivek : sure.. (He just went to Prince's room's balcony..)

(After finish his test prince also went to balcony..)

Prince : bhai.. I completed..

Vivek : how many marks you got?

Prince : i had just three wrong.. I'll solve it later.... Why you came bhai..?

Vivek : I just came to say it's ok.. For watever you did.. But do not repeat it in future.

(Prince was looking at his brother in disbelief.. He was stunned..)

Prince : Thank you so much... I'll not repeat it again promise.

(He hugged his brother.. But his brother was just standing there straight..)

Prince : C'mon bhai hug me back.. I deserves at least one hug.. You made me cry too much since two days.

Vivek : (he laughed and Punch lightly on prince chicks.. And hugged him tight..) God why you gave me such a idiot brother..?

Prince : cause he knew.... You'll handle my insanity (he said in funny tone..)