part :4

(Next day Vivek went early for his office... And prince is working in his room)

Knock knock.

Prince : yeh?

Uncle : pri.. What the hell prince what are you doing?

(Uncle yelled after watching situation of Prince's room)

Prince : Uncle I'm completing my study work... I've test today.

Uncle : here is your coffee and breakfast.. Have it first.

Prince : Bh.. Bhai was asking about me? (He asked in soft tone)

Uncle : he's still angry with us.. He's ignoring me too.. He has gone to office.(he made sad face)

Prince : what should we do..?

Uncle : nothing,We should give him sometime.

(At lunch time in office )

Arya : So is it a solution? I can understand that this time you're right.. Your anger is fair.. But still talk with them vivek it's not a solution.

Vivek : i don't need one more lawyer of prince in my life arya.

Arya : Ok i know he's wrong... But he's your brother... What's the big deal if he used your car without your permission.

Vivek : do you really think that I'm angry cause he used my car?.. Anything could be happen that night arya.. God saved him.

Arya : you're right.. True... But everything that happened was done by prince.. Then why you're angry with Uncle he just wanted to save prince from your anger.

Vivek : He should learn that when we should support someone and when we shouldn't.

I talked a lot of time.. This time let them learn by silent treatment.

Arya : Hm.. Are you ok..?

Vivek : Yes I'm.. (He smiled and said.)

(Meanwhile at college,)

Prince : KRISHHHH... (He yelled)

Krish :... See bro.. Bro... Please i didn't know that your brother don't know about that accident.. Om just told me... (He ran from prince.. And prince ran to him)

Prince : i will punch you .... Stop..

Krish : I'm sorry.... Please please listen me..

Prince : I don't want to listen.. Because of you my brother is so angry on me that he don't even want to talk with me.... Stop i say.(Please chasing him and shouting on him)

Krish : but but... You said that you told him everything and he forgave me.

Prince : Yeh.. Then why you said sorry to him yesterday you idiot.. See I'll break this friendship.. Last time I'm saying stop.

Krish : (he stopped ) I'm sorry please please i don't wanted to hurt you prince.

Prince : I want to beat you I'm so angry with you bro.. Really I'm in huge trouble because of your stupidity.

Krish : please don't break this friendship, i didn't do this intentionally...

Prince :... Ahhh... I'm so tiered... Really you're so dumb.

Krish : should i talk with him?

Prince : ohhh please don't do anything.. You already messed up a lot.

Om : After this all drama.. Still this guy don't know how to drive.. Sacrifice of your car gone wasted.

(Between krish and Prince's conversation... Om mummered .. And they both looked at om.. And started to laugh on krish.. Even krish laughed on him self.)