Part 3

(Vivek entered.. And in his hand there were a long thin stick... Prince saw that and went on his knees.)

Prince : Bhai.. Why bhai why.. Please bhai.I'm begging you bhai.

Vivek : Get up kid get up.. I told you these all will not work today..
And you asking why to me? Don't you know why you are in this situation right now? (He scold to prince)

GET UP. I SAY (Prince immediately got up when his brother yelled at him)

Vivek : Explain everything to me C'mom.. Start...why you did that.. You got low marks in result am i right?

AM I RIGHT PRINCE (he again shouted )

Prince : (he nodd his head in yes)

(As soon as he say yes one such a sharp stroke came on his thighs )

Prince : Ouchhh... Ah... Bhai..

Vivek : give me that result... HURRY UP...

(Prince took out his result from his bag and gave it to his brother his hands are shaking while giving it to his brother )

Vivek : HANDS UP.. just answer me when i ask.. and do not move even 1inch...

Prince : Bhai.. It was...

(Vivek again hit him on his legs with that cane )

Vivek : what i said.. Don't speak anything... You don't have rights to speak today..

So tell me why you have such a low marks hunn it's only 60%
Why?

Prince :.....

(He had nothing to say.. His brother lost his control on prince's silent.. And gave such a hard stroke on Prince's back..)

Prince :... Ahhh... Ahhh.. Please bhai... (He is crying so hard)

Vivek : Then say why you have such a low marks... You know it's actually not your fault.. Your phone is responsible for this.. But i can't punish to that phone right?...

Prince : Bhai i was reading.. Believe me bhai..

Vivek : (he hit prince again) What?? believe...?? I think yuu really thinks that I'm fool hunn.. (He grabbed prince ear )

You think i don't know what you did in past.. In your reading vacation hunn? What am i to you..?An Idiot?

Prince : oohhhhh ahhhuchhb bhaiyaa please please I'm sorry forgive me bhai...

Vivek : Look at this.. in one subject you were about to fail in that paper.. (He scolded )

Prince : Bhai that paper was hard.
(vivek went near him... And slapped him so hard..)
(Because of that hard slap prince's hands came down

Vivek : (he hit on his hands) HANDS UP PRINCE...

Prince : (😭😭he is crying and hissing in pain)

Vivek : A month Ago even uncle and i we both were giving you advice to study.. But you were not listening us.. Now why i should listen you.... Hunnn?..

Even i said to you to study properly but you were so busy with your phone maybe.. Now... Take this (he again hit him with so much power on his sitting spot)

You were that time in your own attitude.. Now can you handle my attitude hunnn? Should i show you my attitude..? Uncle complained about you months ago but i told him to wait for your result..

I knew that this day will come soon...

Put your hands down and show me your both palm..

Prince : Bhai it's already so 😭hurting please..