Part 3

Prince : Bhai.. It's not like that i thinks that you will not understand.but i feel like what if you'll not relate with my thoughts.

Vivek : About what?

Prince : Bhai am i waek? I mean just look at me i couldn't even handle this hard time for three days and i fainted.

Why I'm not strong like other people?i wanted to make you proud but instead of that i gave you so much tension.. Am i headache for you?

Vivek : Huummmm... Anything else.. No no just Get rid of all the garbage from your mind today. Speak up.

Prince : Am i.. Bu... Burden for you..

(Vivek Got angry on prince and got up from the chair )

Vivek : You're mind is whole dustbin prince.. Really.. How can you feel like that.. hunn?.. When i said that you're burden for me..? Are you crazy.. You know what you're safe right now cause you're ill.. Otherwise after these words you really deserves my belt..

Look no matter you participate in race or not, no matter you become top of the exam or not... You were my pride, you are my pride, and you'll be my pride.. Mr.Idiot...

I can't understand from where you gets the thoughts like this.. Like useless and meaningless.

Burden i mean really... How can you think like that you're the best brother... For me you're like a gift from the God prince.

Headache..? Yes you are but i love my headache too..

Prince : He he.. Ok ok.. (Prince start to laugh) bhai please calm down and sit

Vivek : Don't laugh (vivek shouted ) Put your finger on your lips... And clean your mind today.

Look for me you're the most important person in my life. Say those words again and you'll cry for sure...

Prince : Oookkkk... Sorrryy.. (He held vivek's arm)

Vivek : Don't touch me.. Take away your hand.. And we are human.. We are not a machine prince we can be tired.. It doesn't mean that you're weak... We all have different ability and strength.... Please don't take that much stress prince.. I'm really feeling guilty. Maybe i always takes too much pressure to do my all work with perfection, and you sees that and try to do like that. Why i never taught you that IT'S OK NOT TO BE OK ... Why?

Prince live your life without any stress..feel free Doing hard work and taking lot of stress both things are different... Be positive, and believe in your self... Never think that you're a weak..

Prince : Sure bhai sorry that's why i was not sharing.. See i made you angry.

Vivek : how can i react then? I mean i love you so much, literally says that you're my everything.. And then you says that you're burden for me..🙄

(They both got silent for 1minutes, prince tried to change the topic)

Prince : bhai i want to eat something I'm so hungry.

Vivek : Fruits.... Or.. Pizza?
(Vivek asked him )

Prince : Piz.... (He about say pizza but he looked his brother's expression he was looking at him like if he will say pizza his brother will kill him).. Fr.. Fruits.

Vivek : Sure kid sure... (He smirked and left the room)

(Vivek taking care of his brother perfectly.. And these days be become so possessive about him)

(Vivek teaching prince science chapter )

Prince : Bhai.. I know this chapter it's easy..

Vivek : look Don't get in trouble if you need some time to read then take but when i ask you questions, your answer should be right for every question.