Part 2

(His whole body shivering, his body is like a frozen now he is standing there like a statue.)

Prince's friend : No bro who are you? can't you see we both are playing... go somewhere else.

Peince : Hey you idiot, he is my elder brother...(he whispered in his friend's ear)

Friend : Oh I'm sorry bhai.. I.. I didn't know you.

Vivek : (he only looking at Prince...) So Mr.Prince will you Explain me what's going on here?

(Prince couldn't even open his mouth... He will cry anytime his all friends are also so scared cause they heard about how strict
his brother is..)

Vivek : I think you're ear is not working prince.... Right?

Friend : Actually bh.. Bhai.. There was our idea, he don't wanted to come but he was getting bore from lectures so that's why we came here..

Vivek : where is your index finger?? Put that on your lips and shut your mouth.. (He said in stern voice )

You all don't you dare to speak anything... I'm asking to my brother.

So prince will you explain me...?..
(Prince is lost his all sense here maybe..)

Vivek : You all go to your home right now.. (He yelled on them)

(Prince's all friends were so scared they immediately left that place )

Vivek : And you... Let's Go home we will talk about this there, i don't want to create any kind of scene here. (He is turn into red because of anger.. )

(They both sat into the car... Prince Can't even look at his brother )

Vivek : This is not the first time right, you went to the mall in past, you tried to bunk too in the past, wow what a brave boy you are!!hunn.. Clap for you prince..

(He start the car, in the car there were one such a akward silence between them, vivek was driving the car so fast because of anger..)

Prince : Bh... Bhai.. Pl.. Please go slow I'm sca.. Scard.

(Vivek immediately went slow, without even looking at him)

Bhai at least look at me, they forced me and that's why

(Vivek cut his words and shouted )

Vivek : Don't blame them, Don't try to defend your self.. We both know how old are you. You know what doing same mistake again and again.. This talent is rare right?

Prince : ( he murmured ) I can't even say sorry this time..(he looked down)

Vivek : I don't need your sorry either.keep it to you

Prince : Bhai Am i in trouble?
(He start to cry)

Vivek : What? In trouble? No... Cause i decided I'll not say anything to you, I'll not give any kind of punishment to you also. cause now i know no matter whatever I'll say, whatever I'll do... At the end it will be worthless on you so why should i waste my time on you..?

(They both came home now, uncle looked confused, but immediately understood something is wrong.. Vivek sat on sofa here prince standing too)

Uncle : What you did again.. Idiot?(uncle asked in annoyed tone)

Vivek : Can i get one glass of water... Then you both can do this interview..Give me water first.(he said in angry tone)

Uncle : oh!!I'm sorry... (He went to get water)

Vivek : And you don't stay in front of my eyes.. Go from here... i said i don't want to say anything to you, just assume like you don't have any brother in your life, please leave me... I'm tired now.