Part : 2

(Next day vivek already went to office early..so prince came down for breakfast )

Prince : last night he got so angry on me uncle, i just broke that glass accidentally.. Still he scolded me so hard.. I'm missing my old brother. I feel scare to go near to him these days .. Uncle you know my all friends went for movie last night.. I couldn't even ask him, i was so scared what if he would scold me again.. Really my brother changed he don't love me now.

Uncle : Prince even I'm angry on him this time, he should keep separate his personal and professional life. But that boy.... Ok son just do one thing do not come in front of him... At least for 2-3days... Let make him calm his mind.. And I'm sure after some day he'll be alright, he always behaves like that when he is in stress and we all knows that. So till that please don't go near to him.

Prince : I'll not i feel like... If I'll go he will scold me without any reason.

Uncle : this time I'll teach him a good lesson for sure... He can't behave like this at home.

Prince : No.. no..uncle let it be..

Uncle : does he let it slide when you makes misteke?

(Prince nodded in no..and looked down)

Uncle : then let him learn his lesson too... This time I'll not spare him.

Prince : you scaring me uncle.

Uncle : don't worry.. I'll not beat him.. Ha ha ha... I know how to handle him..

Prince : ok Ok uncle I'm going... I've test today.

Uncle : ok.. Ok.. Bye hey gets good marks ok? You know his behaviour.. Don't take any chance.

Prince : No no I'm well prepare uncle don't worry.

(For 2-3 days vivek was silent, he was silent cause prince didn't come to him... Mostly he was spending his time in room, even Uncle was making safe distance from vivek.... After 2-3days.. In evening suddenly vivek came with such a happy face)

Vivek : uncle... Uncle..

Uncle : yes... (He came out of his room)

Vivek : see uncle i finally crack this deal...my hard work paid off finally... My boss was so happy for me.... This deal was important..

Uncle : oh congratulations son.. I'm so proud of you. do you need coffee?

(He said in normal tone... And got up )

Vivek : yeh please.

(Uncle shook his head and went to kitchen )

Vivek's POV

What's wrong with him..i got such a big achievement and he giving such a normal response!!

Uncle.. Where is prince?

Uncle : he is in his room.

Vivek : oh ok..

(At dinner time... Prince sat beside uncle, and vivek got his attention..)

So how was your test hun?

Prince : um.. Good bhai.

Vivek : And i hope you didn't make any arguments over breakfast today.

Prince : (he shook his head in no while looking at ground...)nope.

Vivek : good.. Hey guys let's go for  ice cream after dinner.

Prince : I've to study.. Uncle you both can go.. It's ok.

Uncle : we'll go some other day.

Vivek : o.. Ok.

Uncle : can you come to my room after dinner i want to talk with you.

Vivek : sure

Prince : I'm done... Uncle I'm going in my room.. Good night.

Uncle : Good night son.

Vivek go to my room and wait for me I'm coming.(uncle said while taking dishes, in such a serious tone.)

Vivek : am i in trouble? What i did..?

Uncle : I'll tell you... Go.

Vivek : ok.. (Vivek was waiting for his uncle he was so scared.. For the first time his uncle ordered him like this.. He was standing there.. And watching out view from the window...

(After 15minutes uncle came and vivek startled )

Uncle : sit... Son.. It's ok...

Vivek : No no I'm ok.. What happen uncle?

Uncle : sit.. Come here. (Vivek went near to uncle and sat beside him on bed)

So how are you now..? Normal or not?

Vivek : Now i understood why I'm here..I.. I'm good uncle, I'm sorry.. I know from some past days i was so rude...but trust me i..

(Uncle cut his words...)

Uncle : I don't want to hear your explanation... Just tell me vivek for you works is more important than your own brother?

Vivek : No never.

Uncle : You literally threw all your frustration, your stress, your anger... Everythings on him, is he toy? He is human he has feelings too..... Without his mistake you scolded him... Ofcourse we didn't know that you were on call but he has rights to eat breakfast according to his choice, can't he eat anything anytime from his own kitchen... It's home vivek he is your brother not a prisoner. Poor boy studied for three hours... And then he came to watch TV without knowing reality you started to scold him...

Just because he respect you it doesn't mean that you have right to treat him like this...it's not his fault still he is so sad since 4-5days.. Staying in his room cause he feels like if you'll see him.. Again you'll scold him.

Let me clear it... See as human me and prince both knows that you were in stress and that's why you were behaving like that.. As a human it's acceptable.... As my son.. And as his elder brother.. Thia behavior is not acceptable.. Keep it in your mind from now.

You have work we understand but don't mix your personal life and professional life.

Vivek work should not affect on our relationships, i know you working hard... You're earning money for our family.. But because of that workload you hurting your brother.

Vivek next time don't take too much stress.. Do your work with positivity, and don't hurt those people who loves you the most.

I hope you got my point.... I don't want to make you understand you're not a kid... You know this too..so I'm warning you if You'll treat us like this in future, I'll teach you a good lesson I'll forget that you're 27year old boy...

Say something idiot, don't look at me like this I'm still angry with you, you made my son cry without any reason.

Vivek : at least this time.. Last time please forgive me.. I'll try not to come at home with that stress of work.. I'll lock that all tension and workload in my office.

Uncle : for me it's still ok.. But what About your brother.. Poor my son missing his old brother.

Vivek : I literally treated him so bad just because he is younger than me, i got mad at him for no reason.. Poor my brother tolerate my stupidity....

(Vivek lowerds his head... And uncle hugged him.. Cause he knows that vivek is pure hearted guy.. He can't hurt someone intentionally )

Uncle : don't feel guilty,  it's ok..we are not angry with you.. He is also not, just Go and talk with him... He'll understand for sure.