Introduction

Dear Reader,

Hello the author is talking soo my name is Emily and there are a few things you need to know about this story

The main character of this story is Y/n Weasley (Y/n means your name) a thirteen-year-old girl which is about to start her third year at Hogwarts with her twin brother Ron!!! 

All the Harry Potter movie characters will play a part in the book

A few things about Y/n is that she plays violin, and she is very talented at it, and also she loves to read books !!! She is in Gryffindor like the rest of her family and her best friends are Harry, and Hermione, but she also loves to spend time with her best friend Neville who kinda was a crush on her !!! Y/n loves the Slytherin house because she thinks that there is good in everyone except Draco Malfoy who is her enemy since day one he constantly makes fun of her or calls her bad names which is why she hates him with all her heart !!! They have been enemies since the first day they met !!! But things are going to change !!!

I hope you like this story because I am sooo excited to start writing !!! Your comments will be literally the highlight of my day, you can write whatever you want in the comments!!!! There is no problem with me !!! 

See you soon 

Emily <3