Part 8

Winter break was over, and we were going back to Hogwarts while I was walking in the Hogwarts Express with my friends trying to find a cabin I realized that I forgot Aurora my owl out with my parents !!!

Y/n: Guys, see you later, I forgot my owl 

I said and started running towards the exit when I saw my mother already looking for me with Aurora in her cage !!! And when she saw me, she came running to me !!!

Molly: Oh my goodness Y/n please don't start being like your twin brother and staring losing your pet everywhere !!!

Y/n: Sorry mom, never do it again  

I hugged her, and she kissed her forehead !!! Then I started walking towards the train !!!

Molly: Don't forget to write 

Y/n: I won't 

I yelled at her with a smile when she smiled to me and then when I saw Dad he waved at me too, and I waved at him !!! When I entered, I started walking and looking for any sight of my friends while looking in my bag to found my book, I bumped into someone !!! You don't have to guess because I know you already know who I bumped into !!!

Draco: Nice owl 

I just ignored him and walked away, but he followed me !!!

Draco: Mad, aren't we???

Y/n:Why would I be mad at you??? There is no reason to talk to you and then be mad at you !!! In fact, you didn't even make the list of my friends !!! But don't worry, you made the number one in the list of people I despise !!!

I smiled at him and started to walk again, but he went and stand in front of me, and he didn't let me pass !!!

Draco: Well, I think that I had small progress from the enemy list to the lover when we kissed, didn't I???

Y/n: Actually, you did progress to the list who is right after the enemies after you kissed me to the list with people I wish were dead !!!!

I smiled proudly and started walking away, but the next thing he said stopped me in my tracks !!!

Draco: You need to say goodbye to that stupid bird of yours who almost killed me !!! Because I talked to my father, and it will be executed because of what he did !!!

I turned to him furious

Y/n: First of all this bird you are talking about has a name buckbeek and is not stupid in fact is ten times more clever than you and also had a heart and soul, and that is something you clearly don't !!! Because killing an innocent creature for no reason is cruel and awful, and you are just pathetic !!! And also guess what you had another progress to the list of people I will kill myself !!!

I said walking away furious, and he just stood there looking at me !!! When I entered the cabin my friends were, I felt tears coming through my eyes and Hermione came and hugged me when she saw me !!!

Hermione: What happened Y/n???

I sighed and wiped my tears !!!

Y/n: They will kill buckbeek because of Malfoy

Harry: What???

Y/n: Yes he just said it to me, and he looked really proud about it like he succeeded to do something big !!!

Ron: I swear I am going to kill him one day 

Y/n: Don't worry, I will do it first 

The next day, I was sitting in the divination class with Harry and Ron!!! I didn't really like this subject, but I always tried my best because I wanted an excellent grade at the end of the year !!! But the rest of the class didn't really seem to care about what Miss Trelawney, and they were already half asleep in their desks!!! I find Miss Trelawney a really interesting person because she always says weird but fascinating things, and I love learning about new things !!!