Part 26

Everyone was sitting in the Great Hall !!! No one was speaking, no one looked at each other !!! Everyone looked at the floor with tears in their eyes !!! I was next to my siblings !!! We didn't leave each other's side since the last task !!! We didn't talk, we just prefer each other's company!!! Even Dumbledore didn't know what to do or say !!! He was just looking at us !!! The atmosphere of the room was awful, like how everyone was feeling right now !!! I was looking on the floor with tears in my eyes !!! No one deserved to die !!! Not like that !!! Before Dumbledore begins his speech, I felt someone coming to sit to the empty seats next to me, but I just ignored them !!! It was when I felt a hand taking mine and their fingers between mine !!! I slowly looked at the person, and it was Draco !!! He wasn't looking at me but at the headmaster because he didn't want to look suspicious !!! No one could see our hands because it was hidden well under our robes!!! Then I looked at the floor again, but I was happy he was here with me !!! Then Dumbledore sighed and started speaking!!!

Dumbledore:Today we acknowledge a really terrible loss!!! Cedric Diggory was as you all know exceptionally hard-working, infinitely fair-minded and most importantly a fierce, fierce friend!!! Now I think theretofore you have the right to know how exactly he died!!! You see, Cedric Diggory was murdered by Lord Voldemort !!!

He said while standing up, and I jumped a little at the mention of the you-know-who name while I wiped my tears with my hand !!! He was back, he was really back !!! I felt Draco rubbing circles in my hand to calm me down !!! I looked at Dumbledore !!!

Dumbledore: The ministry of Magic does not wish me to tell you this!!! But not to do so will be an insult to his memory !!! Now the pain we all feel at this dreadful loss reminds me and reminds us !!! That while we may come from different places or speak different tongues, our hearts beat us one !!! In light of recent events, the bonds of friendship we have made this year will be more important than ever!!! Remember that Cedric Diggory will not have died in vain !! You remember that, and we will celebrate a boy who was kind and honest and brave and true to the very end !!!

He said, and then I let go of Draco's hand because everyone was leaving !!! I went outside and was looking at the black lake from the window in the bridge when my friends came!!!

Ron: We will never have a calm year at Hogwarts 

Y/n: Apparently not 

I said and they laughed 

Hermione: Guys you will write right 

Ron: You know I can't

Hermione: Harry Y/n?

I nodded with a smile, and we all walked towards the small balcony with a view to the Black lake, watching them leave !!!

Hello guys, how are you all doing?? I am okay, and I hope you all have an amazing day!!!

See you soon,

Emily<3