Part 17

I was sitting in the Defense Against the Dark Arts class with Neville next to me when Mad-Eye Moody entered the classroom and went next to the board !!! I don't know what, but something was off about this teacher !!! I didn't have a good feeling about him !!!

Moody: Alastor Moody 

He went and wrote his name on the board !!!

Moody: Ex Auror ministry malcontent and your new Defense the Dark Arts teacher !!! I am here because Dumbledore asked me, end of the story, goodbye, the end !!! Any questions ???

I nodded negatively without looking at him !!!

Moody: When it comes to the Dark Arts, I believe I am a practical approach !!! But first, which of you can tell me how many unforgivable curses there are ???

He said and I raised my hand !!!

Moody: Ahh, miss Weasley !!! I know your father, and he talks a lot about you !!! According to him, you are the cleverest in the whole family !!!

I just nodded and he smiled 

Moody: Tell me how many are they ??

Y/n: Three sir 

Moody: And they are so named ???

He said, and started writing to the board again

Y/n: Because they are unforgivable 

I said looking at my desk, feeling nervous and uncomfortable speaking about them !!! Ron seems to notice my nervousness and put his hand on my shoulder to calm me down !!! He was sitting behind me with Harry !!!

Y/n: The use one of the words can get you

Moody: A free ticket straight to Azkaban !!! Correct, Miss Weasley !!!

He finished writing and he turned to us 

Moody: Now the ministry said that you are too young to see what these curses do !!! I say different !!! You need to know what you are up against !!! You need to be prepared !!!

He said, and looked out of the window

Moody: You need to find another place to put your chewing gum beside the other side of your desk, Mr. Finighan !!!

He said, and I turned behind to Seamus !!! Who was shocked that Moody noticed him !!!

Seamus: The old codger can see at the back of his head !!!

He said, and the professor threw something at him and started yelling !!!

Moody: I can hear across the classrooms too !!! Also, Mister Malfoy, do you find Miss Weasley's ear more interesting than my lesson ???

He said yelling and the whole class turned to Malfoy who was resting his head on his palm looking at me and when his name was announced he looked away from me blushing hard from embarrassment while nodding negatively looking towards the professor!!!

Draco: I wasn't looking at the blood-traitor Weasley

He said, and a lot of kids started whispering and looking at me, I also heard Hermione laughing and I would comfort her about it later !!! I felt so uncomfortable that I just opened my book and pretend to read it !!!! But Ron was glaring at Malfoy!!!

Ron: He is dead, and he doesn't know it 

I heard him whispering !!! Then Moody came to Ron behind me !!!

Moody: So which curse shall we see first ??? Mister Weasley !!!

He yelled and Ron looked at him in horror