Part 5

When my last class ended, I was walking with Hermione because it was twenty minutes before my detention !!! Detention me ??? I mean it's my first time this two and a half years I am at Hogwarts that I get detention and I felt really, really awful !!!

Y/n: I can't believe I got detention, and it's all Malfoy's fault !!! Ugh I want to punch him so bad in the face, and then he can go crying to his daddy, I don't care !!! What he will do to me, this blonde long hair freak???

Hermione: Y/n relax it's just a detention, it will pass so fast, and you won't realize it !!!

Y/n: I am going to kill him with my own hands and then throw him into the black lake for the fishes to eat him !!!

Hermione laughed !!! I wasn't joking, in fact I was really thinking do it and really soon !!!

Y/n: For your record, I wasn't joking

She nodded and smiled 

Hermione: I know, but now I've got to go and study !!! See you later, and please come back alive from the detention !!!

Y/n: No promises!!! See you at dinner !!

She nodded and I waved at her !!! Then I changed my direction towards the potions classroom and when I entered Malfoy was already sitting at one of the desks and Snape was signing some papers !!!

Snape: It's 4 o clock exactly !!! Surprisingly, you are on time, not like your other siblings !!!

Well that's true I always want to be on time because if I don't, I will die from worry, and also it makes a good impression on the others !!! Because my family is not really famous to be on time too !!!! So I just nodded to him, and then he stood up!!!

Snape: Some sixth years made a mess in the last lesson because their potion failed, and I want my class to be new when I will come back!!! Magic is not allowed !!!

And like that he left !!! I put my books in a desk and started cleaning, and Malfoy did the same !!! We completely ignored each other's existence and like always I really appreciated the quiet, but like always he had to ruin it !!!

Draco: It's your fault, like always 

Y/n: My fault ??? If you had kept your mouth shut in the first place and didn't make fun of me, then I wouldn't be forced to clean this classroom with you !!!

Draco:Yeah, but you continued to fight with me!!!

Y/n: And you started it!!

Draco:Sometimes I wish you didn't exist !!!

I didn't answer to that, I just continued doing cleaning!!! And I whispered to myself !!!

Y/n: I hate you 

Draco: I heard that

Y/n: It wasn't a secret !!! Because I really do hate you !!! You are an annoying stupid git that I have to associate with every day and see your stupid face !! You know, I always thought that the rumors about the Slytherin students being evil and awful were bullshit, but you are 100% the exception !!!

He turned to me and pinned me against the wall and had his wand on my throat !!!

Draco: Don't you dare talk to me like that you blood-traitor, or I swear I will hex you without hesitation !!!

Y/n: Guess what I am not scared of you, so you can treat me and talk bad to me bad I am not-

I wasn't able to finished talking, and before I knew it, he kissed me !!!