Part 7

Time skips the last month passed so fast like water, and the Christmas break came!!! Last month, I ignored Malfoy all the time !!! I didn't look at him once when he made fun of me I never answered him and I pretended he completely didn't exist !!! And I have to say that when I did that it felt so much better for me because I was more calm, and I had quiet in my life exactly how I wanted!!! And I am now in my room packing my things when the usual owl came with another letter !!! When I opened it, it said :

I can't wish to you a Merry Christmas face to face, but have a lovely holiday.

Y/n: God, it gets weird with every letter!!!

Girl: I think it's romantic

A girl from my year said !!! But I don't think it's romantic at all !!! It's creepy and weird, and I feel awful and unsafe knowing someone is stalking me and watching my every move and everything I say !!!

Y/n: I still find it weird and creepy

I said while taking some of my books from my desk to my luggage, but then I realized that the notebook with my flower collection was gone !!!

Y/n: Hey Hermione, have you seen my notebook where I write about flowers ???

Hermione: No but how it looks like, maybe I have seen it somewhere ???

Hermione has an incredible memory, she can remember every single thing and detail about everyone !!! She can remember the names of people she met ages ago !!! She can remember and make food or potions with the exact same moves and ingredients you need to use !!! She can remember everything and that's something I admire about her because my memory sucks!!!

Y/n: It's a black notebook, and it has written the word flowers with a gold pen on it !!!

She stopped what she was doing, trying to remember when she last saw it !!!

Y/n: It also has Polaroid pictures glued together with me and my siblings as a bookmark!!!! One of them has a humiliated picture of me as a baby with Ron!!!

Then she realized what notebook I was talking about, and she nodded !!!

Hermione: I think I saw you with it a month ago before your detention while we were walking in the hall towards the library !!!

Oh, fuck !!!! Then I realized that I maybe lost it in my detention which means if Snape had found it I am pretty sure he would have given it to me because it has my full name on the back but if Malfoy found it then he would be probably laughing at my secret hobby of collecting and learning about the flowers or the pictures in the bookmark with his friends !!! But there's no need for negative thinking, let's think about the most possible things that I could have lost on my way to detention or after it on my way to my dorm !!! But I really have to find it !!! Hermione was looking at me probably trying to figure out what I was thinking but in the expression on my face and how well she knows me, she realized in no time !!!

Hermione: I don't think he took it Y/n !!! If we are thinking the same thing right now !!!

Y/n: I think he probably did, but first I am going to look at the places I was before and after my detention !!!

Hermione: Yes, be quick because we live in one and a half hour

I was running in the castle looking everywhere for my notebook, but it was nowhere to be seen I tried multiple times to find it with magic but no luck !!! I went to the black lake, but it wasn't there because it was early in the morning it had a lot of kids still in the Great Hall including Harry and Ron and my other siblings, and also the usual annoying Slytherin party !!! I went to my usual spot and started looking for my notebook !!!