Part 4

It's been three months since that day, and Malfoy made sure to be the worst of my life !!! There wasn't a minute of the day that he wouldn't make fun of me, and everything he said was worse than the other !!! It is one month before Christmas break, and I am really looking forward to it !!! I need a break from Hogwarts right now !!! Now I am going down the stairs with my pillow and some books in my hands because the Fat lady was missing, and she claimed that she saw Sirius Black in the castle, so we were made to sleep in the Great Hall !!! I had a sit between Hermione and my brother and while they were in deep sleep I was leaning against the wall reading my book when I heard someone clearing his throat, and unfortunately, it was the git's annoying face I mean Malfoy who was standing right in front of me !!!

Malfoy: Weasley it's already past midnight, go to sleep

He said, whispering and looking down at me 

Y/n: I will do whatever I want, and why exactly are you up at this hour ???

I said, turning my attention back to my book 

Draco: I was going to the toilet 

Y/n: Okay, I don't care, I just want to read my book now that there is quiet in this place !!! So if you want to say or comment anything do it now and let me read !!!

I looked at him

Draco: Fine, I am leaving 

I nodded with a smile while I watched him leave and after a while, I closed my book and fell asleep !!! It is just soo weird the fact that he doesn't make fun of me when we were alone and in public, he makes my life miserable !!! I don't know, it just feels weird !!! 

The next day, Dumbledore told us that it is safe and that we can return to our dorms, so I took my things back to my room !!! While I was going down the stairs alone, the same owl that gave me that anonymous letter some months ago came and gave me another one !!! I pet her head when she gave it to me, and then she left !!!! It was the same as before and when I opened it a card fell out !!!

I love watching you read for a far

What did that mean ?? Okay, I have to say the truth that this really creeped me out, I mean there are more than 300 boys in this school and the fact that one of them is stalking me is really creepy !!! So when I went to the Great Hall it was only Hermione at the table, so I showed it to her, and she just laughed !!!

Hermione: I told you it's not a prank 

Y/n: Yeah but it's really creepy you know to have someone stalking you and watching you what you are doing 24/7 !!! It's scary and weird !!!

Hermione: Maybe is this Ravenclaw boy who was asking permission from Ron the other day to take you out on a date !!!

Y/n: What and I learn this now ??!!

Hermione: Sorry I forgot, but Ron told him he will die if he ever comes near you !!! Because he thought he was the one with the love letters, but apparently not !!!

Y/n: Okay, that really creeps me out !!!

We stood up and started walking to class !!!!

Hermione: I have a theory about someone who maybe is the one who is sending you these letters !!!

Y/n: Yeah, who???

Hermione: I won't tell you because you are going to kill me, just give me one of those cards to study it 

I am confused, I mean, who did she mean??? It was weird, but I didn't ask any further questions because we are talking about Hermione when she was to learn something she always succeeds, so I opened my back and I gave her one of them before we entered the class without hesitation !!! Then we went and sat together !!! We had Defense Against the Dark Arts with professor Lupin and while I was reading my book someone closed the door harsh, and it made me jump a little then Snape walked into the classroom and started closing the windows and then went to the front of the class !!!

Snape: Turn to page 394

What he was doing here ??? We had with the professor Lupin ?? I didn't question it, I just took my book and turned to the page he asked !!! Wait for werewolves?? I raised my hand !!! Because we didn't do that last week with professor Lupin!!!

Snape: Yes Weasley

Y/n: Excuse me sir, but last week we didn't start about werewolves with Professor Lupin!!! We just started learning about red cups and inky punks !!! 

Draco: Nerd 

He said and I just glared at him with hate and disgust before Snape take my attention again by talking 

Snape: And you will continue it with him 

He said and started walking to the back of the class and Harry stopped him

Harry: Excuse me sir but where is professor Lupin???

He continued walking 

Snape: I don't think that's really your concern, is it Potter??? But let's just say that professor Lupin isn't really capable of teaching at the present time!!

He started walking again

Snape: Which one of you can tell me the difference between animagus and a werewolf???

Hermione and I raised our hands at the same time and like always kids started whispering and called us nerds but I didn't really care neither Hermione did because I find learning about new things really fascinating and interesting !!! So this is why sometimes I take my older brother's school books and read them because I can understand them, and sometimes they pay me to read something and then explain it to them !!! You can say I am the nerd of my whole family and I make really good money !!! That's an advantage of having a big family !!!!

Snape: No one how disappointing 

I started waving my hand even more to notice me !!! And I heard a really awful comment from Malfoy, but I ignored it !!!

Snape: Yes, Miss Weasley

Y/n: An animagus is a wizard who elects to turn into an animal!!! A werewolf has no choice with which full moon when he transforms he no longer remembers who he is !!! He can kill his best friend if he crosses his path !!! Furthermore, the well-thrown responds to the call of his own kind !!!

Draco: Aouuuuuuuu

He started doing the sound of a werewolf and Grabbe next to him started laughing, and I turned to him !!!

Y/n: How mature !!! You act like a four-year-old!!!

Draco: Don't talk to me like that, you blood-traitor 

Y/n: I will talk however I want !!!

Snape: Detention both of you after classes at 4 

That's not going to be fun

Hello Guys, I need opinions about this story until now !!! What do you think ??? Do you like it ??? I get sooo excited when I write it because it is so much fun for me !!! Btw, I start school in 10 days and I really don't want to go !!! Anyway, I hope you all have a nice day !!!

See you soon,

Emily <3