Part 31

When we finished dinner, I turned and whispered to Hermione when no one was listening!!!

Y/n: I will meet with you know who, so find an excuse please to where I went 

I said, and she nodded while I excused myself and left the Great Hall !!! Draco had left with his friend ten minutes earlier from me !!! I was walking looking from Draco until someone took my hand, and we entered the storage room !!! I met Draco's beautiful eyes and I smiled !!!

Y/n: Merlin's beard Draco, that turns into a bad habit, you know?

I said and he laughed

Draco: Look at you !!! My girlfriends is a Miss Perfect Girl

He said, and then he kissed me when I kissed him back !!! Wait a minute? Girlfriend? I pulled away and looked at him !!!

Y/n: Wait girlfriend?

Draco: Yeah, don't you like it!!! My secret girlfriend

I smiled and kissed him again !!! God, I liked the sound of it !!! Girlfriend !!! More specific Draco's girlfriend!!!

Draco: Will you put me in detention if I break the rules?

He mumbled into the kiss and I pulled away !!!

Y/n: I don't know if I can do that, but I can walk around after curfew at night, that's for sure

Draco:What if you caught me sneak out at night ?

Y/n: Then I have to take you to Snape's office 

Draco: What if I pay you with a kiss?

Y/n: I don't know, I will have to think about it

I laughed and he kissed me again!!! When we left, I returned to my common room to find Harry fighting with Seamus !!!

Y/n: What is happening here?

I said and went next to Harry

Seamus: You believe what he says about You-know-who?

Y/n: Yeah, I do believe him and you should too !!! Does anyone else has a problem with Harry ? Don't be cowards, come on, talk !!!

I said, and everyone looked on the ground 

Y/n: That's what I thought 

I said, and then Harry went upstairs to his dorm 

Neville: My grandma says that the Daily Prophet says rubbish, so she cancled out subscription !!!

Y/n: Yeah, the Daily Prophet says rubbish indeed

The next day I was sitting with Neville in the Defence Against the Dark Arts lesson, and I was watching a beautiful little bird from paper flying !!! It was so beautiful, and I watched with a smile until someone burn in and land on my book !!! I looked at it in horror, and the Umbridge entered the room !!!

Umbridge: Good Morning, children 

She said, and the whole class turned behind to her !!! I looked at her with an annoying look !!! She started walking !!!

Umbridge: Ordinary Wizarding Level Examinations !!! O-W-L-S!!! More commonly known as OWLS!!! Study hard and you will be rewarded!!! Fail to do so and the consequences may be severe !!!

She said and then with a flick of her wand the books started coming to us !!! Wait beginners ? I mean, that what we did in the first year ? I slowly raised my wand !!!

Umbridge: Oh Miss Weasley, I remember you from Mister Potter's hearing and I wanted to warn you that you may read books and things like that, but cleverness doesn't exist for a Weasley !!! So if you may take your hand down and watch my lesson like every other student!!!

Y/n: That's just stupid, and I thought you said that education is important to the ministry, but that is 

Ron: Bullshit

Ron finished my sentence and Umbridge looked red from anger, and she came to my desk !!!

Umbridge: You are just like your father !!! Stupid 

Ron: How dare you-

Before he would be able to finish, Umbridge screamed

Umbridge : Detention both of you 

I took my books and stormed out of the classroom with angry tears in my eyes, and Ron followed behind me !!!

Ron: That bitch !!! How dare she talk about us like that and our family and talk especially to you when you are clearly a Perfectgirl !!! Let's go to McGonagall!!!

Y/n: I couldn't agree more 

I said and wiped my tears !!! When Ron and I entered McGonagall's office and saw tears in my eyes and Ron next to me, she immediately stood up and came and hugged me while I burst down in tears!!!

McGonagall: What happened ? Aren't you supposed to be in class?

Ron: Professor we are sorry, but Professor Umbridge said some terrible things to us both, especially to Y/n!!! When she raised her hand to ask something, she said that cleverness doesn't exist for a Weasley and that we are stupid just like our father !!! She also put as on detention!!!

McGonagall looked angry as ever, and she started going to the Defence Against the Dark Arts so fast that Ron and I ran behind her while I hold his hand tight !!! McGonagall burst into the classroom without even knocking, while Umbridge had finished yelling to another student when I realized it was Harry !!!

McGonagall: That's how the ministry wants you to treat our students ?

I was sitting with Ron in the door while he had his hand protectively around me !!! I caught Draco's eyes on us, but then I looked away because I didn't want to look suspicious !!!

Umbridge: I don't think you understand Minerva 

McGonagall: Miss Weasley came crying to my office with her brother, and they told me that you told her some horrible things about their family and their father !!! That clearly disrespectful !!! Especially when she is the toppest student and a Perfect of her house!!! Dumbledore will learn this right away !!!

Umbridge: Things at Hogwarts are worse than I imagined !!! Cornelius will have to hear about this !!!

She said, and McGonagall looked at her in horror !!! She then turned to the students !!!

McGonagall: Everyone out 

She yelled and all the students started leaving and Hermione came and hugged us !!!

Hermione: I wanted to follow you when you left, but Umbridge said she will fail me if I do 

Y/n: It's okay

I said and she nodded !!! Then Harry came !!!

Harry: Guess what ? I will join you in detention tonight 

He said while we were walking, and then I spotted Draco from a distance making signal to me to come, so I excused myself and went to him to an empty corridor!!! Then he hugged me and I hugged him back !!!

Draco: I swear next time Umbridge talks to you that way, I will kill her 

Y/n: It's okay

I whispered while I hugged him tight 

Hello guys, tomorrow I start school, so I won't be uploading videos every day !!! I hope you all have an amazing day !!!

See you soon,

Emily<3