Part 35

The next day I was walking with a book in my hands reading when at the opposite of me I saw Crabbe and Goyle making fun of Neville !!!

Y/n: Hey assholes, next time I will see you make fun of him, I will get you a free visit ticket to the Hospital Wing!!! 

Goyle: Aww, the Weasley became feisty this year!!!

Before I could be able to answer, another voice interrupted our conversation

Draco: Crabbe, Goyle don't waste your time with the annoying female Weasley come on move on

He said, and they followed him to the Great Hall!!!First of all I could defend myself and my friends alone !!! But wait, annoying ? I would comfort him about it later !!! I am not annoying !!!

Neville: Thanks for defending me

Y/n: Always

I smiled at Neville and took his hand while he blushed and smiled 

Y/n: Let's go for a walk together, shall we?

Neville: Yeah, we have a long time to spend time together

He said, and I nodded when we started walking we heard a noise next to us and when we both turned we saw a door appearing !!! I have read this about before !!! It's the come and go room, and it appears to the person who really needs it !!! It's called the Room of Requirements !!! I smiled and turned to Neville!!!

Y/n: Well done Nev you found the room of Requirements!!!!

Neville: The what?

Y/n: The come and go room !!! Come on, let's go 

I said, and I took his hand and we both went running to the Great Hall when our friends were sitting !!! I noticed Draco looking at us confused, but I ignored him !!!

Y/n: Guys come to see what Nev found 

I said, and we all run to the door and when we entered it was a big space !!!

Hermione: Is that the-

Y/n: Room of Requirements yes

I cut her and smiled!!!

Ron: The what?

Y/n: Merlin Ronald that's the come and go room !!!! It appears to a person when they mostly need it for !!! Open a book, it's not difficult !!!

I said and he scoffed

Ron: And become a nerd like you !!! Hell no

I hit his shoulder and he yelled in pain while I smiled at him !!! Then Harry started walking towards the room !!!

Harry: It's like Hogwarts want us to fight back 

Ron: Yeah mate, but I have a question !!! If you really need a toilet, the room will appear ?

Y/n: Merlin's beard, Ronald, grow up already !!!

I said and he rolled his eyes !!! The next day we all gathered in the room of Requirements to practice and the first thing we had to do was to use the Expeliurmous spell !!! Merlin, that was easy !!! First one was Neville but when he tried his wand came flying to the area, and we all fell to the ground before it hits us !!!

Y/n: It's okay, Nev

I said and patted his shoulder because I was behind him, and Harry explained to him how he would do it right !!! Now it was my turn 

Y/n: Expelliurmous 

I yelled and not only the want but the hand of the figure left !!! 

Harry: Excellent Y/n

He said, and I nodded while went to the back of the room with Neville!!! After the lesson I was walking with my books on my hands in an empty hallway going towards the library when someone came next to me and I jumped because I got scared for a second but thanks god it was Draco!!!

Y/n: Annoying, me ? Since when?

Draco: Oh come on, love, it was just something that came to my mind at that moment because I didn't want to look suspicious!!!

Y/n: Yeah, but you know that I can defend myself next time 

I said and stopped walking while turning to him !!!!

Draco: Yeah, I know 

He smiled and then he kissed me !!! When he pulled away we started walking again and when I checked that the corridor was all empty I took his hand and he looked surprised, but he smiled !!! This corridor was never crowded with students, that's why I loved walking here !!!

Draco: So when I get my violin free concert 

Y/n: I don't know, but now the curfew is in 30 minutes

Draco: That's not a problem when I have a Perfect Girl for girlfriend 

He said and took we run outside the castle with success and no one saw us !!! We went and sat at the Black Lake and thanks god I had the violin with me because I had to practise before DA class!!! While I played to Draco he was just looking at me with a smile and when I finished I laughed and said!!!

Y/n: Don't look at me like that 

I said and he smiled

Draco: You mean not with the way that shows that I am in love with you

Y/n: What?

I looked at him confused and surprised at the same time!!! He was actually in love with him !!! For this whole time, I thought I was the only one who was catching really deep feelings like love, but I was wrong !!! He didn't only have a crush on me, but he was falling for me!!! Draco Malfoy was actually falling in love with me !!!

Draco: I can scream it if you want because I love you Y/n !!! I always did, and I will always do !!!

I looked at him and smiled !!! He loved me !!! Draco Malfoy actually loved me !!! The boy who made fun of me since my twin brother had laughed on his name !!! Since the moment we first met !!! They boy who I hated to bits loved me !!! And I love him too!!! Sometimes I feel that my life is to be written in a book because it is so fascinating and wonderful !!! Sometimes tragic but wonderful !!! 

Y/n: I love you too Draco

I said, and he kissed me with a smile !!!

     Sometimes I wish I could have been able to know what will actually happen to us!!! What I                                                                                  will do for our love !!!!

Hello guys, how are you all doing? I love this part!!! I hope you all have an amazing day !!!

See you soon,

Emily<3