Part 3

I was walking with Neville for the class Defense Against the Dark Arts with Neville because I was really excited to meet our new teacher, Professor Lupin !!! When we entered, I went to my brother and Harry, but Hermione was nowhere to be seen !!!

Y/n: Where is Mione???

I said, and suddenly Hermione appeared next to them !!!

Hermione: I am here !!!

Ron: When did she come ???

Ron asked us in horror and I just raised my eyebrows because I had no idea !!! Then Professor Lupin cleared his throat, and we all looked at him and next to him was a Bogart !!! I have read about them, they show your darkest fears !!!

Lupin: Can I have your attention please??? So who can tell me what is this ???

My hand and Hermione's went straight up in the air before he was able to finish his sentence, and he smiled and looked at me !!!

Lupin: Miss Weasley??

Y/n: This is a Bogart, sir !!!! It shows to every person what they fear them the most !!!

Lupin: Well done !!! Do you know the spell, maybe ??

Y/n: Of course it's riddikulous

Lupin: Well done !!! So everyone repeats after me !!! Riddikulous!!!

Class: Riddikulous!!!

Draco: This class is riddiculous

Malfoy like always had to ruin the hour and leave his usual comment !!! Professor Lupin must hear him because he looked his way, but he ignored him !!!

Lupin: Well Y/n you can try first 

I went up to the Bogart and raised my wand 

Lupin: When your fear will appear, you will have to imagine the most funny thing, okay??

I nodded and then when the door opened my whole family was to the ground dead when I saw it a tear rolled down my cheek and I felled Ron's hand on my shoulder and when he whispered to me to focus and that it's not real!!! I closed my eyes and I said Riddikulous and then the whole scene turned into a beautiful flower scenery !!! 

Lupin: Well done Y/n!!! Come on everyone, get to the line 

I went and sat at the back of the class and after Ron finished he came and hugged me tight, and we enjoyed together the rest of the class !!! I had to admit I had real fun, but it ended when Harry's Bogart turned into a dementor then Lupin saved him and the classed was dismissed really early, so I excused myself and went and sat to the Black lake which was full of flowers !!! I picked some and glued them to my notebook, then I took out a book which has all the kinds of flowers that Neville gave me from my birthday last year and wrote some things down !! Then i took out my violin and started playing to myself along while the birds were singing their melody, and I loved it !!! When I finished, I heard clapping and a Slytherin robe came towards me !! It was Blaise, and he was clapping with a smile on his face !!!

Y/n: Oh I am sorry, I thought I was alone 

Blaise laughed and came and sat next to me

Blaise: Well, I was at the tree right there, but I didn't mind because you are really talented !!!

I smiled at him and he smiled back at me 

Blaise: I have actually been to a few of your competitions because my mom was one of the judges, and you really deserves first place !!! 

Y/n: Thank you, that means a lot really 

Blaise: Well, what are you waiting for??? Play some more for me !!!!

I smiled, and I nodded, and I continued playing my favorite song, and he just stared at me with a smile !!! While I was playing, I noticed Malfoy's figure behind us !!! He was looking at us and his face was kinda sad, maybe he had a bad day !!! I don't know, and I don't care !!! When I finished, Blaise clapped again  !!!

Blaise: You seriously deserve your number one place !!! You have been first for-

Y/n: Six years in the row, I know it's crazy 

Then I noticed Malfoy leaving, but I ignored him and continued my talk with Blaise !!! We turned back together to the castle because it was dinner time, and I excused myself when we entered the Great Hall and went and sat at my table !!!

Ron: What were you doing with Zabini???

Y/n: Relax I was in the black lake, and he heard me playing, and he came and sat with me not big deal 

Ron: Not big deal?? Y/n he is in Malfoy's gang, that's means he is evil 

Y/n: Well, he was nice to me 

Ron: I don't care, stay away from him !!!

I was glad when my older twin brothers Fred and George interrupted us 

Fred: God, Ron, let her fall in love !!! Young love is not a bad thing

Y/n: That's it I am out, and I am not related to either of you!!!

I said, and I took my things and started walking towards the exit 

Fred: Come on, Y/n admit you can't be without us 

He yelled, and then I realized I forgot my book, so I went back to the table 

George: See, we told you !!! You can't live without us 

I picked up my book and showed to them !!!

Y/n: I forgot this

I said and then went straight to the library, my favorite place in the whole world !!! Because I can find peace and quiet and no one can distract me !!! This is why is one of my favorite places I thought while I was entering-or was !!! I thought when I saw Malfoy's platinum hair sitting in my favorite desk of all the library because it had a beautiful view to the Black Lake and I loved reading there!!! But I ignored him and went and sat at the table who was two meters opposite of it and started studying in peace !!!! After a half an hour when I was writing my potions essay I caught him staring at me probably ready to tell an awful comment or make fun at me about anything, but surprisingly he didn't, and I appreciate it !!! While I was appreciating the peace and quiet someone sat next to me and when I turned I saw Malfoy next to me !!!

Y/n: What do you want???

I said while continued writing my essay !!!

Draco: I was thinking because you are a nerd, you could help me write this stupid essay !!!

Y/n: Tell your daddy to pay you a tutor if you are that dump 

I said while finishing my two long page essay and then put my books in my bag and went to leave!!!

Draco: Weasley please, I will pay you by not calling you names for the rest of the year 

Y/n: Nope, sorry, go find someone else 

I said while heading out of the library, but he followed me 

Draco: I will pay you 

Y/n: I don't need money !!! I need to have peace and quiet in my life, and you are taking that away from me by being an annoying git !!! Just leave me alone already, I got sick of it!!!

Draco: Sick of what???

I turned and looked at him with disgust

Y/n: By your existence and you making my life miserable every second you got because you don't like me !!! Just leave.me.alone!!!

I said and started walking away !!! He didn't say anything, he just stood there looking at the floor!!!