Part 14

We were walking into the bleachers trying to find our seats and next to me was Cedric while we were walking !!!!

Cedric: Can I borrow the book you were reading ??

Y/n: Yeah, why not!!!

I said, and I opened my bag and I gave him my book 

Cedric: Do you bring books everywhere you go???

He laughed and I just smiled at him 

Y/n: Yeah, in case I will be bored or something

Ron: Yeah because my sister is a nerd !!!

Y/n: Very funny Ronald

I said and hit his on the shoulder

Ron:Ouch!!! Hey dad, how far up are we ???

He said and a familiar annoying voice interrupt him 

Lucius: Let's put it this way if it rains you will be the first to know 

Next to him was Draco!!! He had gotten taller over the summer and more handsome than he was before!!! Wait what the hell I am thinking !!! He isn't handsome, he is a horrible git !!! He was glaring at Cedric, who was next to me with my book!!! Then Cedric wrote something in my book, and he gave it back to me while whispering in my ear:

Cedric: The long hair freak with his blond puppy

He said, and I just laughed, and Draco was looking at us and especially looking with disgust at Cedric for some reason !!! My dad was glaring at the Malfoys and when Lucius started walking, Malfoy junior followed !!!

Draco: Father and I are at the ministry seats with a personal invitation by Cornelius Fudg himself !!!!

Then his father hit him with his wand !!!

Lucius: Don't boost Draco!!! There is no need with these people!!!

I just rolled my eyes at his words and put my book in my bag !!! When we went to walk away, he almost hit Harry's hand with the sharp teeth of the snake his wand has, but instead he caught his jacket!!

Lucius: Enjoy yourself while you can Potter

He said, and I took Harry's hand

Y/n: Come on Harry, they are not worth our time !!!

Draco: Listen to your little blood traitor girlfriend Potter

He said, and I just glared at him, and he proudly smirked!!!

Y/n: Piss off Malfoy

I said and we continued walking !!! 

Draco: See you at the school Weasley

He said and I ignored him!!! When we arrived at the top, we literally had the best seats at the bleachers because you could see the whole game in the perfect view !!! Then the Irish flew above our heads with their brooms, and they flew to the sky and a huge firework made their mascot to the sky dancing, and it was incredible !!! The whole stadium started yelling ''Irish''!!! And then the Bulgarians arrived with the well-known Victor Krum in their team, who is literally the best seeker in the whole world!!! Then in the bleachers was Victor's huge picture !!! Then Cornelius Fudg started speaking!!!

Cornelius: Good Evening, it gives me great pleasure to welcome each one of you to the final of the 422 Quidditch World Cup and the match begins !!!

When the match finished we turned back to our tent and I was casually sitting in the bunk reading my book while the others were sitting in the living room and Hermione came and sat next to me !!!