Part 22

Days passed and the day of the Yule ball came !!! I haven't talked to Draco since the last time we kissed !!! He didn't even make fun of me, he didn't even look my way !!! He didn't do anything!!! I decided to not really think about it and I continued my life, but there wasn't a minute I didn't think of him and there wasn't a place that I didn't notice him come in or leave !!! Because I was always noticing him!!! Today is Christmas Eve, and I was in my dorm with Hermione and Ginny getting ready for the ball !!! Hermione was making my hair while Ginny was changing to her dress !!! When she came out already, I smiled at how beautiful my little sister was looking !!! She grew up soo fast !!! I took the Polaroid camera and took her a picture !!!

Y/n: You look beautiful little owl 

I said and she smiled at me !!! When Hermione finished my hair, she did my makeup !!! I asked her not to do something extreme but everyday makeup!!!

Hermione: You are ready I am going to change to my dress and see you in the common room okay !!!

I nodded and entered the bathroom where my dress was!!! I smiled at the sight of it, and then I got ready !!! When I saw myself in the mirror with the pink dress that my mom made especially for me !!! I couldn't believe it was me !!! I have never worn makeup in my life or made my hair like that !!! I smiled at myself because I looked beautiful !!! When I left my dorm Hermione was already waiting for me, and she looked amazing and when she saw me she smiled!!!

(I think her hair will look like that, but with a big pin with flowers in the middle)

Hermione: Have you seen my best friend Y/n around here?

Y/n: Yep that's me, and you look amazing Hermione

Hermione: No you look amazing

She said and when we arrived at the stair before the Great Hall the realization hit me !!! I couldn't go in there with someone who only used me to make someone else jealous, so I let Hermione go first, and I heard her talking with Cedric!!!

Cedric: Hermione, where is Y/n?

Hermione: Yeah, she is coming don't worry

That's when I sighed and decided to go

Y/n: Yeah I can do it 

I said and that's when I saw who was downstairs and there was Cedric, my brother, Harry, Cho, Hermione, Victor and Draco with his date !!! I sighed and then started going downstairs, my brother was the first to notice !!!

Ron: Hermione, what did you do to my sister??

He said a little loudly and then everyone turned to me, then Cedric smiled and went and took my hand!!!

Cedric: Y/n you look amazing 

Y/n: Thank you

I said, and we walked towards the door to the Great Hall because we had the first dance !!! When the doors opened, and we entered Cedric and I went to the dance floor, and we started dancing slowly the other couples joined, and I noticed Draco with his date !!! But I ignored them !!! After a while, Cedric told me that he was somewhere to go, so I went and sat at the table where my brother and Harry already were !!!

Y/n: Hello gentleman 

I said and sat next to my brother who was looking with an annoyed look at Hermione and Victor!!

Y/n: Are we jealous brother?

Ron: What, no, I am not.

He said, and he looked at me but when he turned to them again his face turned pale when he saw something, and I was trying to realize where exactly he was looking, but then my eyes fell on something next to the door!!! It was Cedric making out with Cho!!! Well, that was the thing he wanted to do !!!

Ron: He is so dead

Y/n: I will go to the toilet for a sec

I lied because I felt my eyes fill up with tears again, and I left !!! I sat on the bathroom floor when tears started coming through my eyes !!! There weren't sad tears, they were mad because he used me, and he never liked me !!! I mean, who will look at the quiet nerd girl and the only thing she does is read books and study !!! No one is gonna, never, look at me !!! It had been thirty minutes since I had gone there when I heard the door opening, but I kept quiet because I was inside from one of the toilets sitting on the floor, but then I heard a gentle knock on my door !!!

Y/n: This one is already taken, go find another one !!!

I said and wiped my tears

Draco: Nah, I think that I found the exactly one I was looking for 

He said, and I opened the door

Y/n: Draco, you are the last person I want to talk to right now

I said while looking on the floor

Draco: Come

He said and he gave me his hand!! I took it with a small smile on my face !!!

Draco: The Great Hall is already empty only the music 

He said and when we arrived at the Great Hall it was indeed empty, and then we went to the dance floor!!!

Draco: I wanted to do this since I saw you going down those stairs!!! Would you like to dance with me?

He said and I smiled !!! My head was resting on his shoulder while his hand was on my waist and mine was around his neck!!! We stayed like that dancing with each other for more than an hour, and we didn't care if we will be seen or anything !!! We just stayed like that!! While we were dancing, I saw Hermione at the entrance of the Great Hall staring and smiling at us !!! When she saw that I was looking at her, she waved at me with a smile !!! She mouthed to me that she will wait outside, and I nodded !!! Another ten minutes passed and the bell of the clock rang two in the morning !!! Then I looked at Draco and smiled!!!

Y/n: Thank you!!! Bad it's time for me to go to bed !!!

Draco: Yes, but I want something in return

Y/n: What?

He then took a small flower off my hair !!!

Draco: I think that it will look amazing with...

He said and then took out from his pocket the Polaroid picture with me when I was four !!! It was the one he stole last year from my notebook!!!

Draco: With that!!

He said and I just nodded with a smile

Y/n: Well, I was right when I said you stole that picture

Draco: It's my good luck charm

Y/n: But it's just a picture

Draco: No the picture you idiot !!! The person who is in it!!!

He said and I smiled at him!!! Then I left the room and saw Hermione already waiting for me on the stairs !!!

Hermione: He loves you Y/n

Y/n: What?

Hermione: He loves you because of the way he looks at you

She said, and I just smiled and felt my cheeks burning!!! We started walking towards the common room and when we entered I said to her!!!

Y/n: You were right I am falling for him Hermione, but we can't be together, and you know why

Hermione: Yeah, I know, but I think that you guys will find a solution

Hello guys, I am so in love with this part I can't!!! I hope you are all okay !!! Tell me your opinions about this part in the comments !!!! I hope you all have an amazing day !!!

See you soon,

Emily<3