Part 37

For Christmas, my family and I went to spend them with Hermione, Harry, and Sirius !!! The Christmas morning when I woke up, I looked out the window and saw the snow falling from the sky on the busy streets of London !!! It was beautiful scenery and I watched it with a huge smile on my face !!! I loved Christmas because it was one of my favorite holidays !!! I walked down the stairs towards the kitchen, where my family already was !!!

Y/n: Merry Christmas everyone 

I said and sat next to Ron in the table while mom gave me my plate with breakfast !!! Then she went to the living room to bring dad to the table !!!

Molly: Here we go !!! Daddy is back

She said, and we all started clapping she said, and then we all sat !!!

Molly: Sit down everyone now it's time for presents !!! Y/n dear that's for you

She said and gave me my present, which when I opened it was a beautiful handmade red jacket with the first letter of my name on it !!! I loved it!!! Mom always made the best Christmas presents, and every year I couldn't wait to see what the next one will be !!! I smiled at her!!!

Y/n: Thanks mom, it's wonderful

I said while wearing it !!! She smiled back and continued giving my siblings their presents with a smile !!! Then I saw Harry entering the room and I went to give him a big hug!!!

Y/n: Merry Christmas Harry 

I said, and he smiled, then he gave me a present !!!

Y/n: You didn't have to !!!

Harry: Merlin, you and Ron are the same !!! Just take it !!!

He said and handed me the present !!!

Y/n: Thank you so much 

I said and when I opened it I saw that it was a Romantic book called ''The Echoes of Roses'' by Mary Anne Wilson!!! I never read a romantic book before because I mostly read books with adventure and things like that !!! But everything deserves a chance !!! Then I went a sat to my sit and my dad talked 

Arthur: A Christmas toast to Mr. Harry Potter, without who I would not be here !!! Harry 

Everyone: Harry

Everyone said Harry's name with a big smile !!! He deserved this toast because he saved my dad after all !!! If it wasn't for him, I don't want to even think where my dad would have been or what will have happened to him !!! He deserved it !!!! I would always be grateful to him for that !!! I love my dad like everyone else in my family does !!! He is the best and I don't know what we will have done without him !!!! After we finished our Christmas breakfast, we went outside to play with the snow, and it was the best time I have ever had in my life !!! I wore the jacket my mom made me with my black coat and my red cup!!! Ginny and I were making a snowman, and we named him Mr. Whiteman, and he was wonderful !!! We put him in an old scarf and small rocks for his eyes !!! Then for hands, we put some branches for hands !!! 

Molly: Girls come on picture time 

She said and took out the Polaroid while Ginny and I posed next to Mr. Whiteman and then my mom took a photo with a smile while going to the others for a picture !!! Then I felt something hit me in my back and when I turned Ron was laughing at me and I took some snow and threw it at him, and then we all had a big snowing battle !!! I was on the girl's team with Hermione and Ginny, and we were playing against the boys, who of course they lost !!! After the battle, I fell into the snow !!! It was cold, but I loved the feeling of lying down in the snow !!! It was giving me back so many happy memories since I was a child with my family !!! Years are passing so fast like water and I don't want to grow up !!! I love being a child because as a kid life is so simple and wonderful !!! Growing up sucks, but I feel like I will always be a kid in my heart at every age I would reach in this life !!! I think that being a kid, it's the best thing in the world !!!  I After that, we all went and sat in the living room with hot chocolate in our hands and played board games while listening to some Christmas music on the radio !!! This was a picture that I wish it never had to end !!! But all the good and happy memories come to an end !!!