Part 24

The next day in the third period we had Defence Against the Dark Arts with Professor Moody, and I was sitting with Neville in the front row when Professor Moody entered really fast into the classroom holding some papers!!!

Moody: Weasley up

Ron: Which one?

Ron asked in horror while looking at him

Moody: The clever one 

He said, and Ron sighed in relief while I stood up!!!

Moody: Because Dumbledore asked me to do a really important job until I come back, the whole class will write a small test for today's lesson !!!

He said and started giving a white paper to everyone in the class!!!

Moody: Now while you all are writing Miss Weasley will correct and rate your last assignments 

He said and gave me more than 100 papers in my hands

Ron: She isn't going to write the test?

Moody: We all know that she was going to write the top grade in the class

Ron: Yeah true

My brother said, and I went and sat at the teacher's desk and started correcting the assignments!!! First was my brother's!!!

Y/n: God Ronald?

Ron: What?

Y/n: Is there even an Introduction or a conclusion in this essay?

Ron: What are those?

He said and I glared at him !!!

Ron: I am kidding, of course, there is, look closer!!!

I said and started reading !!!! Because I am a good person and his essay was kinda good, I gave him a B-!!!! While I continued, Hermione came to my desk with her test finished!!!

Hermione: Y/n can you please correct it right now?

She said, I didn't know if Professor Moody told me to do that also but never mind, she had everything correct, and she got an A+!!! She then sat next to me just watching me correcting while everyone else was writing !!! More kids finished, and they gave them to me, but I didn't correct those !!! After a while, I was almost finished when I found Draco's essay !!! I have seen this kind of handwriting before, but where? I thought, and Hermione next to me from her look was thinking the exact same thing !!! That's when it hit me !!! I opened my bag and took out one of the love letters the anonymous boy was sending me and put it next to Draco's essay !!! It was exactly the same handwriting, so that means that Draco was the one who was behind those letters!!! That's when everything made sense in my mind !!! I looked at Hermione, who was already looking at me for my reaction, and we both had the same face of realization!!! We both looked at Draco who had finished his test and was coming towards us looking at his paper and I gave the letter quickly to Hermione which she threw down on the desk floor!!! He looked that I was correcting his essay and smirked!!!

Draco: I want a good grade, Weasley!!!

He said and went back to his desk and I continued correcting his essay !!! When I finished, Professor Moody entered the class and dismissed us !!! I was walking with Hermione to the next class, and I was still looking at the floor in shock!!!

Hermione: Y/n-

Y/n: It all makes sense now 

Hermione: What?

She said, and I checked the corridor which was all clear!!!

Y/n: Everything makes sense!!! The fact why he turned so kind to me, why he kept my picture, why he danced with me at the ball !!! Everything makes sense, Hermione!!! He likes me and I like him too, but we can't be together and that hurts so much!!!

I said, and she hugged me when she saw tears in my eyes

Hermione: Why don't you tell him that you found out?

Y/n: No I am not because I have to put to bed my stupid childhood crush because I don't want to disappoint my family !!!

I said while tears started coming through my eyes

Hermione: Y/n it won't be easy to just push him away

Y/n: Watch me 

I said, and we went to our next class!!! We had potions with Snape and I sat with Hermione at the first desk!!! Draco had to be behind me with Blaise but because we were late that was the only desk available !!! Snape was writing something on the board when I heard someone whispering my name, and I turned to see that it was Blaise!!!

Blaise: Do you have a second quil?

He asked, and I nodded and then gave him my quil which I had on my bag while Draco was glaring at him!!!

Blaise: Thank you!!! Hey, Y/n it's been a lot of time since I heard you playing violin!!! Meet me at the Black lake after classes?

He said, and I nodded with a smile before I turn back to Snape thanks god he was still writing on the board !!! After classes, I was walking while reading my book to the Black lake !!! Blaise was already there sitting under the tree and I went to him with a smile while closing my book !!!

Blaise: Hey

Y/n: Hi

I said while sitting next to him!!!

Blaise: First I have a very serious question.

Y/n: Yeah?

Blaise: Do you know who is the person behind those letters?

I nodded with a smile

Blaise: You know? When and how did you find out and why you didn't tell me?

Y/n: I found out today you idiot from the assignments 

Blaise: And?

Y/n: I won't tell you because you have to find out yourself

Blaise: Come on Y/n please I beg you

Y/n: Nope

I said with a laugh, and he just smiled !!! Then I took my violin and started playing!!! While I was I felt someone watching us from behind the trees, but I didn't give it a lot of thought, I just ignore it !!! After a while, I was walking with Blaise towards the castle when Draco appeared in front of us!!!

Draco: Blaise help Parkinson is following me everywhere for an hour, please help me.

He said and Blaise excused himself and I just nodded!!! While trying to avoid the feeling that was all over my body right now!!! I wasn't jealous, you wish !!! I said I wasn't !!! He can do whatever he wants in his free time, that is clearly not my problem !!! I thought and while I was walking back to the castle Cedric came to me but then out of nowhere Fred and George appeared and pinned him against the wall!!!

Y/n: Guys let him speak 

I said, and the twins looked at each other before letting him go, and then they left!!!

Cedric: Thank you and listen Y/n I am so sorry for what I did !!! I know it was wrong and that I hurt your feelings, but I am sorry, and I know it was wrong !!! But you have to understand that I love Cho, and I was too scared to say my feelings to her for rejection and-

Y/n: It's okay, I forgive you!!! I know how it feels when you like someone, and then you are scared to tell them !!! But my story believes me it's a lot different from yours!!!

Cedric: Malfoy right?

Y/n: What?

Cedric: I saw the way you guys looked at each other at the Quidditch World Cup and at the end of the ball when you guys were dancing together !!! Keep him Y/n because that is true love!!!

He said, patting my head, and leaving with a smile !!!

Hello Guys, so Draco was all this time behind those letters !!! I love young love, but their situation is a lot more complicated you know !!! They can't be together because of their families, but everything has always a solution !!! I hope you all have an amazing day!!!

See you soon,

Emily<3