Part 36

Two weeks had passed since that day and Christmas break was coming in a week !!! One day I was sitting in the library alone when Draco came and sat next to me with a smirk on his face !!! I looked at him confused because the library was full of students !!!

Y/n: Draco, what are you doing?

I whispered to him, and he just smiled !!! That was when I noticed something that looked like metal on his robe !!!

Y/n: What is that?

Draco: That Weasley is the proof that not everyone has to study to be something!!!

I realized what he was doing, so I decided to play with him !!! So I smirked when I realized it!!!

Y/n: That's the inquisitorial Squad that Umbridge asked people to join!!! So I am sorry to spoil it for you, but you entered because you asked for it, they didn't give you the position because you were someone !!! I won my place as a perfect myself!!!

He just smirked, and I smiled, then he whispered in my ear !!!

Draco: You will regret that later, missy

He said and then he left !!! The same evening I woke up to my sister shaking me really fast and when I asked her what happened she said that dad was in danger, so we all went to Dumbledore's office and from what I understand Harry saw dad in one of his dreams being with Voldermort and he hurt him !!! I was so worried about my dad !!! I had Ginny inside my hug who was ready to cry like I was !!! My brother tried to look strong, but their eyes showed that they were really scared and worried !!! Dumbledore was walking around the room telling the paintings to go and find out about him, but then Harry just snapped !!!

Harry: LOOK AT ME 

He yelled, and we all turned to him in shock like Dumbledore did !!! He never behaved like that before !!! It was so weird !!!

Harry: What is happening to me?

He said, and Dumbledore called Snape !!! Then he sent us to our dorms to pack our things and leave earlier for Christmas break !!! In all the panic, I completely forgot about Draco !!! I was leaving without wishing him Merry Christmas !!! But it was too late because my hand was already on a port key going back home !!! When we arrived, we found mom sitting on the sofa worried with puffy eyes !!! We all went and hugged her tight !!!

Molly: Oh my dears, what you all doing here?

She said, and Ginny burst out crying, and I could feel tears in my eyes too!!!

Fred: Harry saw dad in his dream getting hurt by Voldemort

My mom put her hand on her mouth and fell on the couch I sat next to her and hugged her while she cried and all my siblings hugged her too !!! After a few minutes, we heard the front door open, Lupin entered with my dad next to him !!!! He was injured, and he had bandages everywhere !!! My mom was the first one who went and hugged him, and then we all joined the hug!!! 

Y/n: I am so glad you are okay dad

Fred: We all are 

The same night when we went to sleep in my and Ginny's room, I was just looking at the ceiling thinking about what happened, and then I heard Ginny's voice!!!

Ginny: Y/n are you awake?

Y/n: Yeah

I said and turned to her who was already looking at me in the opposite bed !!! She then stood up and looked at me!!! 

Ginny: You know, the past few days I was thinking about what Sirius said to our mom about you before school starts!!! I have such a bad feeling that something will happen to you and I don't know what !!!! What if what Trewylawey said two years ago was the truth after all?