Hellfire Club?

hey everyone! this is the first chapter to "Boy in the Hellfire Shirt". As someone who is basically in love with eddie munson, i hope you guys enjoy this story as much as i hope you do. I love you! <3

WARNING: This chapter will include topics, such as:
- physical & emotional @buse
- slight fluff
- anx!ety
- slight eating d!sorder mentions

Enjoy!!! <333

——————————————————

: November 4th, 1985
( Y/N's pov )

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock, "BEEP - BEEP - BEEP ". I slammed the buttons. It was a crisp, fall afternoon. A Friday morning, I hated Fridays, I know that sounds weird, but the only reason I hated Fridays was because of Football games. I slid out of my bed, I pulled down my silk pajama shirt, and walked to the bathroom and started brushing my teeth. I could hear Mike get up in the other room, Nancy was already downstairs, eating breakfast. I have no idea why she gets up so early, we don't have to leave for another hour. I got done in the bathroom after washing my face, brushing my teeth and hair. I walked back into my room and put my cheerleading outfit on, and my cheer sweater since it was so cold outside, it was bad enough we had to wear skirts. I put my hair into a tight, wavy ponytail and added a yellow scrunchie to match my uniform color. I slid on my shoes, and walked downstairs and got a glass of water. I didn't eat breakfast, I don't eat breakfast. I sat inside the living room, as me and Nancy waited for Mike. He was always the reasons we were late. After like another 30 minutes, Mike ran downstairs, he sat down forcefully and started shoving food into his mouth. Mike got done with breakfast after around 15 minutes, then me, Nancy, and Mike all got into the car, and drove to school.

"I don't understand why you wear that y/n." Nancy said. "I don't really have a choice Nance, I wouldn't wear it if I didn't have to, trust me." I said jokingly. "Then don't wear it, idiot." Mike mumbled under his breath. I turned round and smacked his leg. "Ouch!" Mike exclaimed. I laughed quietly. We were almost to school when I felt a similar knot in my stomach. The knot I get almost every. Single. Day. My stupid anxiety. I don't know why I get so nervous, i'm one of the most popular girls at school, I have no reason to be scared, everyone loves me. I started bouncing my leg and biting my fingernails. Nancy noticed me from across the console. "Y/n stop that, quit being nervous. You do this everyday, it's stupid." Nancy said. "Oh- uhm- I'm sorry." I said nervously. "Everything will be fine y/n, I promise." Nancy said comfortingly. It honestly made me feel slightly better about the day. I guess I should just stop worrying over nothing sometimes, but it feels impossible. I can't help it.
Suddenly, we pulled into the school parking lot.

I walked inside the school, and started walking towards my locker. I was holding my backpack with one strap, and I was holding my textbooks close to my chest. My hands were shaking, everyone's eyes on me. I walked to my locker. Still shaking, I tried opening my locker, and ended up dropping my books on the floor. "Great." I said to myself. Suddenly I feel tight arms wrap around my waist, Jason, Jason Carver. My boyfriend of 2 years. If a boyfriend is what you wanna call him. "Hey babe." Jason said. "Hi." I said lowly. "What's wrong with you today?" Jason said fake concerned. "Nothing, just kind of tired." I said. "Well stop being tired, drink an energy drink, and wake up. You have to be ready for the game tonight." Jason said. "M'hm." I said. Jason suddenly slammed me up against my locker and started kissing my neck. Slight moans escaped my mouth. "J-Jason, seriously not here, not now" I said quietly. "Hm? What'd you say?" Jason said. He was biting down on my neck. It hurt, but I didn't say anything. Instead I felt everyone's eyes on me, judging me. 5 minutes later, once Jason was done, I started to walk away, but then I felt Jason's hand grip tightly on my wrist. "Jason, please let go. I have to get to class." I said nervously. "You know the rules. Don't break them." Jason whispered in my ear. I gave him a slight nod and walked to my first class.

————————————————
: Fast-forward to after school.

Once school was over, I took a deep sigh of relief. I started to walk out of class and head towards  the gym. We had to practice before the game. I ate a protein bar at lunch, so hopefully nothing happens. I walked to the gym, I was happy to get away from Jason, and be around the girls for a couple hours before the game. On my way to the gym, I was stopped by for some reason, a familiar voice. I turned around and realized who it was, Eddie Munson or "The Freak". I never called him that, to be completely honest, he never scared me. I felt drawn to him, but I never talked to him, because of Jason, and my reputation obviously.
"Hey Sweetheart." Eddie said as his breath escaped his mouth. It smelt like tobacco, with a hint of mint. I'm assuming it was from the gum he was chewing. "Hi Eddie." I said. "I have a question." Eddie said. "Shoot it." I said. "Could you be a sub for Hellfire Club tonight?" Eddie asked. "Uhm- I would, but I have to cheer for the football game." I said chuckling.

I guess I should talk about how I know Eddie. Me and Eddie were friends in middle school. Best Friends. When I got to High School, my mom wanted me to be popular. Join the cheerleaders, get involved with school, blah blah blah. I didn't have a choice, if I didn't, my mom would for sure beat my ass. So, when I got to High School, I started making tons of friends and became "popular" as they call it. Unfortunately, the more people I met, the less I saw Eddie. At this point, I only ever see him at school. I haven't seen him at all since I started dating Jason in 10th grade. It was nice to see Eddie, and I tried to talk to him any chance I could. Which wasn't very often.

"OH COME ON! Y/n you seriously can't just miss one game? You used to love DnD." Eddie asked begging. "Maybe if you told me on Monday." I said laughing. A groan escaped Eddie's mouth. "Sorry Munson." I said walking away. "Wait- if you happen to change your mind- here." Eddie said as he handed me a white shirt with black sleeves. Across it, it had the words "Hellfire Club" written across the top with DnD images. "Cool shirt Eddie, maybe i'll have to come just to wear this." I said smiling. "The door's always open for you y/n." Eddie said. "Oh and by the way, you look really stupid in that cheerleader uniform, I'd prefer you in the Hellfire shirt. Either way, you look beautiful as always." Eddie said smiling at me. "Why thank you Edward." I said. "Shhhh. Keep your voice down y/n, I hate that name." Eddie said scared. "Scaredy-cat." I said chuckling and walking backwards into gym doors. Eddie smiled and walked backwards staring at me until he turned around and started walking. Once I got into the gym, I looked down at the DnD shirt and thought to myself. "Hmmm. Maybe I will go.". Then I walked over to ask the coach if I could skip the game. To my surprise, she said yes. I just had to stay for practice.

"Hellfire Club, here I come." I thought to myself. The Boy in the Hellfire Shirt convinced me.