Regret?

hey guys! how are you all? i hope you're doing well! and i hope you'll enjoy this chapter :)

- just an fyi, this is not gonna be a long chapter,it's more of a follow up / filler chapter.

- also, if you guys see the book called "INNOCENCE" on my page, ignore it for now. it's my book for after "TOXIN" is over, but it's not going to have anything on it for a while ;) so ignore it :)

anyways, this chapter will include topics such as:
- fluff
- expl!cit language
that's it :)

i hope you all enjoy this chapter and i hope you're all doing well :) remember to take care of yourselves, i love you all!

- hannah <3333
—————————————————————————

December 10th, 1986
( y/ns POV )

I woke up to the warmth of light hitting my face. I slowly stretched my body and opened my eyes. I looked around at my surroundings and saw I was at Steve's house. I suddenly noticed the splitting headache I had, obviously from the hangover.

I don't remember anything after the first hour of the party last night. How much did I drink? Jesus. Then I realized I wasn't wearing any clothes, neither was Eddie.

Jesus Christ.

Then it hit me. Me and Eddie hooked up, without  a condom.

I freaked out at first but then relaxed. I mean, I wanted it, I really did. It was so soon though. It's whatever, I just hope I'm not fucking pregnant. Suddenly I felt something coming up my throat.

Vomit.

I held my mouth closed with my hand and quickly got up from the bed. I woke Eddie up but I didn't care. I rushed to the bathroom and opened the toilet lid. I held my head over the toilet and starting spewing the contents of my stomach out into the toilet.

Eddie ran out from the bed and rushed into the bathroom. He held my hair up and started to rub my back. "It's alright princess." he said soothing me. After a couple minutes I finished and flushed the toilet. I turned back around towards Eddie. "You alright?" Eddie asked. "Yeah..." I said quietly.

"No you're not. What's wrong?" he asked. "Let me tell you in the bed? It's cold." I said laughing. "Sure sweetheart." he chuckled. We walked over to the bed pulling over the covers again and I turned towards him. "So, did we hook up last night?" I asked.

"Yeah..." Eddie said nervously. "Without a condom?" I asked again biting my lip. "Yeah..." Eddie said again. "So, did you?-" I started. "No, not at all y/n. I pulled out." Eddie said laughing. "Okay, good." I said sighing with relief. "You seriously thought I-" Eddie started again. "Yeah." I cut him off.

"Well, now that I think about it no, but I was just scared." I said. "I get it y/n, but..." Eddie started.

"...Do you regret it?"

"Regret?...What?" I asked. "Losing your virginity...to me." Eddie said. I looked into his deep brown eyes, looking at his hopeful face.

 I looked into his deep brown eyes, looking at his hopeful face