Love and War

hey loves! <3 how are you all? :)

- todays chapter is honestly sad :( just a fair warning! i promise it works out though!

this chapter will include topics such as
- expl!cit language
- expl!cit content
- fluff
- dr!g usage
- tr@uma mentioning

i hope you all enjoy this chapter, and i hope you all are doing well :) i love you all <3 remember to take care of yourselves! <3

- hannah <333

—————————————————————————

November 22nd, 1986
( y/ns POV )

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I groaned as I rolled over and turned it off. I rubbed my eyes and sat up in bed. I looked down at my sports bra, seeing the tattoo Eddie gave me on Monday.

I smiled to myself before getting out of bed and walking over to my bathroom. I suddenly heard the door of my bedroom open. "Y/n, are you in here?" Nancy asked.

Shit, the tattoo.

"Yeah! Give me a second!" I yelled from the bathroom. Not sure what to do, I didn't have any shirts in the bathroom. I didn't have a choice. I just had to walk out and hope she didn't get mad.

I slowly opened the bathroom door, and slowly walked out of my bathroom. The moment she saw it her jaw dropped. "Holy shit. Is that a tattoo?" she asked. "Uhm- yeah..." I said. "Y/n! Why would you do that?! Moms gonna kill you!" Nancy said. "She'll never know if you don't tell her!" I said. "Fine, but you owe me one." Nancy said. "Yeah, yeah." I said.

I got back to getting ready, I got into the shower and took one quickly since I spent a few minutes talking to Nancy. I got out of the shower and started to wash my face in the sink. Once I let that sink in and rinsed my face with water, I finished my skincare and brushed my teeth.

I finished with my bathroom and walked into my bedroom, and then to my closet. I grabbed a black sweatshirt, jeans, and of course my converse. I changed into my clothes and picked out some jewelry. Then walked over to my vanity and started doing my eye makeup and doing my hair.

I brushed my hair and put it into a ponytail. Once I was done with my hair I grabbed my eyeliner and mascara and put it into my eyes. I grabbed some black eyeshadow and put it under my eyes. I quickly put my shoes on a walked downstairs.

———

your outfit: