Party Hard

hey everyone! how are you all? i hope you all are doing as well as you can be! <3

also sorry, this chapter is coming out so much later than i intended. i had so much motivation and i still do, but i swear every time i try writing a new chapter, something comes up and i don't have time.

i also realized i've been having the setting of the story in 1985 on accident, it's actually 1986. so from now on, it's 1986 and it has supposed to have been 1986 since i started this, but i fucked it up until now. so sorry for that.

anyways, this story includes topics such as:
- blood/v!olence
- dr!nking/substance @buse
- expl!cit language
- expl!cit subjects
- slight nud3ity
- fluff

i hope you all enjoy this chapter! it's kind of long so get some snacks <3 i promise the sm!t or more s3xual content is coming soon, i'm really just trying to get the story going.

i hope you all enjoy this chapter! i hope you all are doing wonderful, i love you <3

- hannah <333
—————————————————————————

November 17, 1986
( y/ns POV )

I was driving home from Indianapolis, me and Robin took a plane from there when we went to California because Hawkins is so small it doesn't have an Airport.

I hated long drives, i'm too impatient for them. To make it even worse, it was snowing. Well, not really snowing...more like frozen rain. Regardless the roads were crazy. I was sort of sad to leave the sunny, blue skies of California, and return to the cold, grey, dark skies of Hawkins, Indiana.

Even though I was sad to come home. I was excited to see Eddie. I missed him the entire time in California. Not a single moment went by when I wasn't thinking about Eddie.

I'm sure he missed me. but who am I kidding, he probably barely realized I was gone.

Robin had been asleep in my car since we first left the airport. I didn't mind. The quiet peacefulness of driving alone filled the car, and it was actually kind of nice.

I drove down the icy roads of Indiana, listening to Black Sabbath on the radio while lightly tapping my fingers on the steering wheel and humming the tune.

———

Finally after 2 long hours of driving in the cold, frozen, rain. We arrived to Hawkins. The classic "Welcome to Hawkins" sign was set up on the side of the road as we passed through.

A sigh left my lips, knowing we safely made it home, in good timing too. Steve had mentioned something about a party tonight before I left. I was gonna go, I just wanted to see if Eddie would go with me. I know parties aren't really his thing, but I might get lucky.

I continued to drive down the twisty, wooded roads until I pulled into Robins neighborhood. Eventually pulling onto her street and up to her house. I lightly tapped her on the shoulder.

She gasped as she woke up and rubbed her eyes before opening them. She looked at me and then out the window seeing we were at her house.

"Shit. Did I sleep the whole time? Sorry about that." she said. "It's not a big deal Robin, I just listened to some music." I said re-assuring her. She just smiled. "Well, thanks for driving me home. It was such a fun week!" She said excitedly while getting out of her seat and grabbing her suitcase behind her. "I know! I had fun too. Hey are you going to Steve's party tonight?" I asked her. "Uhhh. Maybe, i'm not sure. Are you?" she asked me. "I'm planning on it, haven't seen anyone in a while." I said smiling.

"You're taking Eddie aren't you?" she said with a grin. I looked over at her and smiled. "Im considering it." I said while laughing. "God y/n. You need to get with him! He obviously likes you." Robin said excitedly. "You think? I mean everyone is saying it. I'm just scared he won't feel the same." I said while fidgeting. "He definitely likes you y/n. None of us are surprised. You seriously haven't seen the way he looks at you? God he's been doing it since, like 8th grade." Robin said. "Uh, no. I never pay enough attention." I said looking down.