note <3 - extra ideas :)

hey everyone! i hope you all are enjoying the story so far! and i'm bittersweet to say that we are around halfway through this story :) i've loved making this story so far, and i can't wait to continue the last half of this story! :)

don't worry though! i'm actually already thinking about my next story, and i have a good idea for it :) so be ready for that! i'm actually gonna introduce it later in this note so pay attention!

i have been trying to get chapters out a lot quicker lately, and i'm doing good with it! but i'm also on winter break right now, so once i go back to school i'm not sure if that will continue, but i'm gonna try my hardest to keep up the pace!

extra story info / hints: 
"Boy In The Hellfire Shirt"

- the rest of this story will continue to have at least one more up and down. as well as continuing the whole best friends to lovers thing, but i'm not gonna lie, the journey to that will be rough. :)  also i'm gonna be starting a love triangle in it soon as well :) sending you all on a whole rollercoaster of emotions lmao. a lot will be happening in the last half.
love triangle includes: eddie, carter, & jason :)

[ Steve and Robin are gonna be introduced very very soon as well ]

if you all have any ideas or comments for stuff you wanna see in the story, leave a comment and let me know! i'll try to put it in, nothing too big though that will change the story :)

——————————————

now... introducing

TOXIN
by @hannahreneelol on wp

TOXIN by @hannahreneelol on wp

[ coming in January 2023 ]

——————————————

i'm hoping this new story will be coming out sometime in january, whether that be early or late january.

i'm also gonna make a bigger description/introduction to the story, and it will be on my page soon.
[ I AM NOT STARTING CHAPTERS UNTIL JANUARY 2023 ]

——————————————
that's all i have for you all :) i hope this note was informational so you have a better idea of what's to come soon :)

i'm sending all my love towards you all, and i hope you guys are seriously doing well, this is a safe place so feel free to message me <3

i wish you all a happy holiday! <3

and a merry christmas from me :)

i love you all 🤍

- hannah <33333