The Date

hey guys! <3 i hope you all are doing great today! and i hope your taking care of yourselves! :)

- yes, a new chapter! <3 i'm planning to spend more time on wattpad so i can produce chapters more, it's hard though with school, after-school activities, personal life, editing, etc.

- this chapter is when your and eddie's relationship gets more serious, kind of? Also! I added JJ from outer banks to this, he's not playing the role of JJ, it's just a reference of who the character looks like.

this chapter will include topics such as:
- fluff
- expl!cit language
that's it honestly :)

i hope you all enjoy this chapter! <3 remember to take care of yourselves! i love you <3

- hannah <33333
—————————————————————————

November 19th, 1986
( y/ns POV )

I woke up drowsy from the night before. It was a tiring day and I wanted to go back to sleep. I thought about it, but then quickly realized.

I looked down at Eddie sleeping, I looked through my window, seeing my parents car outside.

Shit...

I forgot to set an alarm for Eddie to go home before they got back. There wasn't anything I could do now, his van was outside, they knew someone was here.

I quickly shook Eddie awake. "Eddie, Eddie, Eddie!" I whisper shouted. He woke up in a raspy voice. "What?..." he said. while slowly opening his eyes. As much as his raspy voice was attractive, I didn't have time to pay attention.

"Get up motherfucker. My parents are here!" I said. "Shit, shit! Well they already know i'm here." Eddie said with a cocky smile. "I know dickhead. Get up and walk downstairs with me." I said. "Why? Think i'm gonna protect you?" Eddie said while smirking. "No, idiot." I said.

Yes.

Eddie got up off of me and walked over to his clothes, folded up on my dresser. He grabbed his shirt and threw it over his head. I got up, I was hesitant because I didn't know what my parents would say. "Hold my hand." I said.

"What?" Eddie said. "Hold. My. Hand. I'm scared. Plus, if I hold your hand, maybe they'll react better if they think we're dating." I said. "You just broke up with Jason, and Mike is here, right?" Eddie asked. "Fuck, you're right, okay. Don't hold my hand." I said sternly. "Yes ma'am." Eddie said while smirking.

We both walked downstairs hesitantly. Taking step by step, slowly. I heard my mom and dad talking downstairs. Surprisingly not about Eddie's Van.

I walked downstairs and immediately, the attention went to me and Eddie. I didn't even care anymore, I just grabbed Eddie's hand. It was a sense of comfort, protection, home.

"Y/n, who's this?!" my mom asked while yelling. "Uh, this is Eddie." I said. "Eddie? Eddie who?" my mom asked while furrowing her eyebrows. "Wait, give me a minute." my dad said. "Is...is that little Eddie Munson?" my dad asked.

"Correct sir." Eddie said from above me. "What is Eddie doing here?" my mom asked. "Well mom, I wanted him to come over because I was scared to stay home alone all weekend." I said. "I thought you said it was fine being by yourself?" she asked. "I thought it was." I responded.

My mom sighed. "Well you all didn't do anything you shouldn't have, right?" my mom asked. "No mom, also i'm sorry. I shouldn't have had him come over without asking." I said. "It's alright, just tell us next time." my mom and dad said together.

Suddenly Mike came running from downstairs. "Eddie? Dude what are you doing here?!" Mike asked. "Oh you know, just came over for the weekend." Eddie said to Mike. "Wait, Mike's Eddie, is Eddie Munson?" my mom asked. "Yes." I said. "Anyways, why are you here for the weekend Eddie?" Mike asked. "Just came over to hook-up with her." Eddie said smiling at Mike. I could see my parents and Mikes eyes widening. I quickly shoved Eddie's shoulder with mine and he quickly looked back at my parents.