The Beginning Of Us

hey loves! <3 how are you all? :) i hope you're all doing well <3

- this chapter is the beginning of your and eddie's "friend with benefits" relationship 🫶🏻

this chapter will include topics such as:
- fluff
- expl!cit language
- s3lf im@ge/self doubt issues ( a lot of this now with everything with eddie - obviously not bc of something eddie did )
- dr!g usage

i hope you all enjoy this chapter <3 and remember to take care of yourselves :) ily

- hannah <3333
—————————————————————————

November 29th, 2022
( y/ns pov )

I woke up to my alarm going off. I looked down and saw that Eddie wasn't there. He did not go downstairs with my parents, he wouldn't be that stupid right? I asked to myself. Although, it was Eddie. I'd be surprised if he wasn't that stupid. I quickly looked over to see the window open, and a note laying down on the bed. I grabbed it and looked at the small writing on the paper.

It was crinkled, i'm assuming from me moving around

It was crinkled, i'm assuming from me moving around. I could still read it though, his note was so sweet, and it honestly made me feel bad for what I told him I wanted. Is that what I wanted? I mean it's for the best, right? I don't wanna ruin what we have again, but my heart says something else. I don't know what I wanna do about it.

I sighed and got up quickly. Knowing I had wasted around ten minutes just sitting there reading and looking at the note. I walked into the bathroom and looked at my neck and down my entire body. It was completely covered in hickeys. "Jesus Christ Eddie..." I mumbled to myself.

I grabbed my toothbrush and started to brush my teeth along with brushing my hair. Then I started to wash my face and do all of my skincare things. I hate being a girl sometimes, I wish I could be like Mike and get up five minutes before we leave. I guess things just don't work out how you always want them to though.

I turned the shower on and got in, I rinsed my hair before adding shampoo and conditioner and rubbing it into my hair. Along with washing down my body and once I was done in the shower I got a towel from the closet and wrapped myself in it. Why was it always so cold in this house in the morning? Sure I just got out of the shower but, still it was annoying.

I dried my hair with my towel and walked out into my room. I felt the air outside trying to see what it was like outside. Sort of chilly, but not horrible honestly. I shrugged before shutting my window completely and walking over to my closet. I grabbed out a white shirt, a flannel, and some jeans, and just my Nike blazers.

———
y/ns outfit:

———y/ns outfit: