Y/n Wheeler, Really?

hey everyone! sorry this part is coming out later than i intended it to, i've been working on editing. 3 edits in 2 days. wow. then i was in the mountains with no service all weekend. anyways- here's the next part, i hope you all enjoy! i love you <3

WARNINGS: T/W - this story will include sensitive topics, such as:
- e@ting d!sorder mentions.
- phys!cal abuse mentioning.
- fluff
- anx!ety

( i promise more sm!t will come soon, i'm just trying to build up the story first lmao. )

- hannah <333

—————————————————————————

: November 4th, 1985
( Y/Ns pov )

I had just finished up cheer practice. When I was in the locker room, I slipped the Hellfire Club shirt over my head, and then put my cheer sweater over it. So nobody could see I was going to play DND with "the freaks". One of "the freaks" is my brother. I walked out of the locker room, trying not to cause any attention to myself. Walking normally while trying to hide the nerves in my body, the nerves that Jason would see me walking away from the direction of the football field.

As I walked down the quiet hallways with the loud air-conditioning, I heard a voice behind me. "Y/n where are you going?" he said. "Shit." I thought. It was Jason. I don't know why he wasn't already at the football field. "Uhm- I was just going to the bathroom, before the game..." I said nervously. "Well, you know there's a bathroom outside." Jason said. I could tell he was agitated. Which freaked me out. "Well, I just needed to..prepare. Before the game." I said. "What do you mean prepare?" Jason said angrily.
"I-I'm just- uhm-" I started to feel sick at just the thought of him finding out. Suddenly out of nowhere, he slapped me. "Do you think i'm stupid y/n?!" Jason said screaming. "You just don't wanna go to the game because your tired, your always tired, because your a f@t fucking slut!" Jason said still screaming. I felt the burning of his hand on my cheek, and all I could feel were my eyes starting to water. Tears started to stream down my face. What happened to him? What happened to the sweet boy I met in sophomore year? He was just different now. His eyes were cold and empty, his sweet personality had been ripped away. I stood their silently as Jason walked away. I didn't know how to feel, or what to do. All I remember was Eddie. He walked from around the corner and saw me crying. He ran up to me. "Y/n! What happened?! I heard screaming." Eddie said concerned. "Oh-uhm. It was nothing Eddie." I said with a chuckle. "Y/n...are you sure? You know you can tell me anything." Eddie said comforting me. I'm not gonna lie. It was very comforting. If it wasn't for my fear of Jason. I would have spilled everything to him, right then and there. But I didn't. Instead... "I'm sure Eddie. Everything is fine." I said. He started at me with a concerned look, he touched my cheek where Jason had slapped me.
"Hm." he mumbled. He then put his arm around me and we started walking to Hellfire. "Y/n. This night is gonna change your life!" Eddie said excitedly. It was so cute how he still got so excited over DnD. I laughed softly and walked with him.

I walked into the small room in the corner of one of the side hallways. I walked into see all of the Hellfire Club. All of my old friends. Eddie, of course, Gareth, Jeff, Dustin, Mike, and some I didn't quite recognize. When I walked in, I felt all of their eyes on me. Before I could speak up or say anything, "Y/n Wheeler? Really?" Gareth said. "Eddie, you seriously couldn't find anyone better than my sister to sub?" Mike said. "Shush." Eddie said. "She's the sub, you've all played with y/n, you all know who she is, she's an old friend." Eddie said. They all shrugged it off and sat down. I pulled off my cheer sweater and sat it on top of my backpack. I sat down and we started playing. I'm not gonna lie, I was having a lot of fun, more fun then I would have had at the football game. Towards the end of the campaign, the party was low on everything, health, food, and energy. It was very intense. "You all huddle together to make a plan as you hear the roaring stampede of demogorgon claws rutting into the ground, you have the option to flee, or defeat them. You must roll a 20, in order to defeat the vicious army.
"y/n's dnd name" what will you choose?" Eddie said sternly. "Fuck it, i'll roll." I said confidently. Eddie handed me the dice and I shook them violently. Finally, I pushed the set of dice out onto the table, it chattered along the table until finally clattering at the end to rest on the number... "20! Crit-Hit!" I said excitedly. Eddie started speaking as the group started hollering and jumping. "You swing at the army of demogorgons and slash all of them in a swipe of your gleaming weapons. They screech as they all plummet to the ground, laying without a trace of life." Eddie said excitedly. "WHOO!!" I said screaming. I started celebrating with the party and looked over at Eddie. He was smiling at me. "What are you looking at Edward?" I said laughing. "Nothing, it's just- it's good to see the real you again." He said smiling. "Pshhh" I said joking with him. "You still got it sweetheart." Eddie said still smiling.

As we all started to clean up the game pieces. I noticed Eddie couldn't stop staring at me with his beautiful brown eyes. God I could get lost in them. Me and Eddie were talking as the rest of the party was looking at us. "I think i'm better at this than you are Eddie." I said joking. He crooked his brow at me. "Is that so?" he said seriously. "Yes." I said laughing. "Oh, it's on Wheeler." Eddie said laughing. Out of nowhere, he ran and picked me up, I was sitting bridal-style in his arms as he was tickling me from
underneath. We both started laughing. He finally put me down. We just sat there staring into each-others eyes. Not even realizing how long we were standing there smiling and staring at each-other. "Okay Eddie, I've got to go home." I said. He started to look sad. I noticed. "But i'd love to hang out again. Like we did in the old times." I said. His face lit up. "O-Of course!" he said happily. I started walking out to my car with Mike.

As me and Mike were walking, he started to speak. "What was that y/n?" Mike said. "What do you mean?" I said. "I thought you had a game tonight?" Mike asked. "Well, I didn't really wanna go." I said. "Whatever, but don't even think about Eddie. He's off limits." Mike said. "I'm dating Jason! Weirdo!" I said shocked. "Y/n, we all know you like Eddie." Mike said. "Who's "we"?" I asked. "Y/n it's obvious. You and Eddie were smiling and flirting the entire campaign." Mike said annoyed. "What?! I was just being nice!" I said nervously. "Mhm." Mike said sarcastically. I was so scared he would find out. Honestly he probably already knows. I don't care. I'm in-love with Edward Munson.

( Eddie's POV )
As I watched y/n walk out of the room, I got sad. I missed her already, but I was happy she wanted to hang out again. As I was walking to my car. Gareth came up to me. "Eddie, I know your not falling for y/n Wheeler." Gareth said. "What? Absolutely not." I said nervously. "Dude it's obvious you like her. You and her couldn't stop smiling and flirting the entire time." Gareth said. "Seriously? Do you think she's into me?" I asked desperately. "Uhm- she for sure is. You can tell. Although i'm not so sure about Jason." Gareth said. "I agree." Jeff said out of nowhere. I smiled to myself. "I've got to have her." I said smiling. Jeff and Gareth started laughing at me. I didn't care. I was in-love with y/n Wheeler.