This Christmas

hey loves! how are you all? i hope you're all doing well! and i hope you're taking care of yourselves!

- i took a little break for a few days, i needed to rest a little. plus i was working all week. then i went to camp for 5 days. :)

this chapter will include topics such as:
- fluff 

i hope you all enjoy this chapter and i hope you're all doing well, remember to take care of yourselves! i love you all <3333

- hannah <333
—————————————————————————

December 18th, 1986
( y/ns POV )

I woke up to a knock on my door. I slowly opened my eyes and felt the warmth of sun beaming on my face. I looked over to realize Eddie was laying next to me with his arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled at him and laid down on my pillow. "Y/n, are you awake?" I head my mom ask.

"Yeah..." I said in my groggy morning voice. "Okay, can I come in?" she asked again. "Sure." I said. She walked in and smiled at the sight of me and Eddie. "What are you smiling at?" I asked. "Your baby boy is laying on you huh?" she asked laughing. I looked down at Eddie, "Yeah, I guess so." I laughed again. "Well, breakfast is ready downstairs, if you and Eddie want to come join us all." she said smiling.

"Okay, thanks mom. I'll see what he wants to do." I said. "Okay." she said walking out. "Eddie." I said in a sweet tone. Eddie squirmed his body a little and groaned quietly before resting back down and falling asleep again. This time, I shook him a little, "Eddie..." I said a bit louder this time.  Eddie sat his head up and smiled at me. "Good morning princess." he said in a raspy voice.

"Good morning pretty boy." I said rubbing through his hair softly. "Do you want to go get breakfast downstairs?" I asked. "Nooo. I wanna stay with you in bed forever." Eddie said chuckling into my neck. "Me too." I said smiling. "I guess we can get some..." Eddie said groaning into the pillow. "Okay, well you have to get up I said lifting my body motioning him to get off me.

Eddie got out of bed and followed me into my bathroom. I rubbed my face and grabbed a hair tie. As I was tying my hair up Eddie came up behind me and started to pull my body towards his groin, basically acting as if we were fucking. "Ugh, you're always so horny in the morning." I said rolling my eyes at him. "How could I not be, look at you." Eddie said as he stopped and rubbed both his hands up my waist.

I giggled and blushed at his words. "See? Look what I can do to you." Eddie said smirking.

" Eddie said smirking

"You're such a tease." I said pulling away from his grip. I grabbed a loose shirt from my floor and threw it over my torso. "Aw man...I liked you better with pants and no shirt." Eddie said. "Too bad Munson." I said turning around and flicking his forehead.

We both walked out of my room and downstairs to the kitchen. We greeted everyone and started to eat the breakfast my mom had made.

———