Night Light

hey loves!! <3 how are you all doing? :) i hope your all doing great!

- the chapter you've all been waiting for is here :) enjoy this 😝

- it's also a cute lil xmas chapter to get you in the xmas spirit <3

this chapter will include topics such as:
- fluff
- expl!cit language
- sm!t ( light/mid range ) :))))
- 18+ content ‼️

i hope you all enjoy this chapter, and remember to take care of yourselves :) ily all <3

- hannah <33333
—————————————————————————

November 25th, 1986
( y/ns pov )

I woke up to the warm light of the sunrise beaming through the open blinds. I stretched slowly and looked over the the clock. 8:43am. I groaned and looked next to me, realizing Eddie wasn't laying next to me anymore.

That's when I heard pans clanging in the kitchen. "Eddieeeee!!!" I yelled with a strained, tired voice. He didn't respond. Instead I heard him running down the hallway and he stopped in the doorway. "Good morning princess." Eddie said. I smiled at him. "Good morning Eddie." I said.

"Alright, time to get up." Eddie said knocking on the wall. "Nooo." I whined. "I guess we'll have to do this the hard way." Eddie said walking over to where I was. He ripped the covers off me. I curled my body up trying to stay warm. He put his arms under mine and picked me up in a swift motion.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my legs around his torso. I wrapped my arms around his neck and laid my head on his shoulder, still half asleep. I groaned and he chuckled at me.

He walked down the hallway and walked into the kitchen. He sat me down on the counter, and went back to the stove. "So, are you always this whiny in the morning?" he asked smiling at me.
"Nope, I just know you'll baby me." I said.

"You're right about that." he said walking over to me. He rested his arms on the counter. "Coffee?" he asked. "Mmm, you got anything else?" I asked. He walked over to the fridge and looked, then looked back over at me. "Chocolate milk?" he asked. I nodded happily and he grabbed the gallon of chocolate milk, then poured it into the glass he got from the cabinet.

He handed it to me and finally looked over at the breakfast on the stove. "Oh! It's ready." he said turning the stove off. He grabbed two plates and put some eggs on both, then grabbed the pieces of toast setting them on the table. "Jelly?" he asked. "Sure." I said smiling.

He spread the jelly onto the toast pieces and once he finished he sat them onto the bar island. "Am I gonna have to pick you up from the counter too?" he asked in an annoyed tone, obviously joking with me. "I think you know the answer to that." I said smiling. Eddie smiled at me before walking over to pick me up from the counter and he went to sit me down on the chair.

I turned around at the food, "Thanks for the breakfast Ed's." I said smiling. "Anytime sweetheart." he said smiling at me. Suddenly, the door handle jiggled and Wayne opened the door. "Oh hey kids, how was the dance?" he asked. "It was good." we both said, before looking back at each other and smiling, obviously leaving the part out about Jason and Eddie.

"Eddie, what's with the scars on your face?" Wayne asked noticing Eddie's face. "Oh...uh" Eddie started to say, then looking at me for help. "He tripped on the steps outside, and hit his head." I said looking at Wayne. "Oh, well looks like you fixed him up." Wayne said. "Always have." I said smiling. Wayne smiled back at me.

"I made breakfast, if you want some there's extra." Eddie said to Wayne. Wayne nodded and walked over to the other side of the bar, resting on his elbows facing us. "Any plans for today?" Wayne asked us. "Not sure, but I know this one has something she wants to do." Eddie said looking over at me. "You know me so well." I said smiling at Eddie.