Party Crashers

hey loves! i hope you all are doing well! and i hope you're taking care of yourselves!

- not me in my active era rn 😁

this chapter will include topics such as:
- smut ( high amount )
- fluff
- dr!g usage
- alc!hol usage
- eating d!sorder mentioning

anyways, i hope you all enjoy this chapter!
remember to take care of yourselves! i hope you all are doing well, i love you all!

- hannah <33333
—————————————————————————

December 9th, 1986
( y/ns POV )

"Sweetheart..." I woke up to the sound of Eddie's voice whispering. I rolled onto my stomach and let out a small groan. "Sweetheart...you awake?" Eddie asked gently. "Mhm." I said softly. "Your mom just knocked on the door, breakfast is ready." Eddie said before starting to rub my back.
"I don't even want breakfast." I mumbled.

"You have to eat something princess." Eddie said. I turned my head to face him, "Fine." I said closing my eyes again. Eddie quickly sat up and got out of the bed. He ran over to my side and held his hand out for me to grab. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up slowly. Eddie stood facing me and pulled my head to his lips, kissing my forehead.

I smiled as he kissed me and I walked over to my mirror. I noticed all of the hickeys and bite marks down my body. My neck, stomach, and legs were covered with them. "Jesus Christ Eddie..." I said tracing and touching each mark with my finger. "Do you like my work?" Eddie said pointing to my stomach. I was confused at first but once I looked again I realized the hickeys on my stomach were lined to make a heart. 

"Aw. Eddie that's adorable." I said blushing and looking up towards him. Eddie smirked at me and lent down to kiss my cheek.

 Eddie smirked at me and lent down to kiss my cheek

( pretend it's your stomach 🥲 )