High and In Love

hi loves! i hope you all are doing well and i hope you enjoy this chapter!

- also, after this chapter the story is gonna have a slight time jump, just by a week or so. it's gonna go to xmas break / xmas.

this chapter will include topics such as:
- very slight smut
- fluff
- dr!g usage
- expl!cit language & content
that's it :)

anyways, i hope you all enjoy this chapter! and i hope you all are doing well, remember to take care of yourselves! i love you all <3

- hannah <333
—————————————————————————

December 11th, 1986
( y/ns POV )

I woke up and looked at the time, seeing it was time for me to get up. I stretched slowly and sat up in my bed. I sat there zoned out for a minute but a few seconds later I snapped out of my trance and got out of bed. I walked over to my bathroom and shut the door behind me.

I looked in the mirror and sighed because after this weekend the last thing I want to do is go to school. "At least Winter Break is almost here." I mumbled to myself. I also didn't want to go because today started cheerleading practice again, meaning less free time, less Eddie.

I brushed it off and started to brush my teeth, after that I did my skincare and brushed my hair. I walked over to the shower and turned it on, while it was warming up I undressed myself and threw my clothes on the floor. Chills ran through my body as I was suddenly absorbed in the cold air instead of being in the warm covers.

I got into the shower and started to wash my hair and body. After I was finished with my shower, I stood there for a minute. Letting the hot water run down my body. It felt nice because after this weekend, my body was so sore. Not just from what happened with Eddie but the whole weekend was draining, it was fun though.

I figured it was time for me to get out so I turned the water off and stepped out of the shower. I grabbed a towel from the closet and wrapped it around myself. I walked over to my mirror and finished my skincare. I also brushed my hair again before I opened the bathroom door and walked into my bedroom.

I walked over to my closet and picked out my clothes. I just got the same clothes I was gonna wear for practice, which was the Hawkins cheer tank top and black athletic shorts. I also grabbed a hoodie to go over it. I know I'd be freezing but it's alright. I grabbed my clothes and put them on my bed. While I thought about it I also grabbed my white sneakers for practice.

———

y/ns outfit: