Tease

hi guys! how are you all?! i hope your doing amazing! and i hope your taking care of yourselves :DDDD

- this chapter is gonna be so fun to write omg.

this chapter will include topics such as:
- SMUT ( VERY VERY A LOT ) ‼️
- dr!g usage ( specifically weed and p!lls )
- fluff <3
- expl!cit language and content

i hope you all enjoy this chapter 😈 i love you all' take care of yourselves!

- hannah <33333
—————————————————————————

so now she'll pretend,
she doesn't know his favorite color
or the reason he hates cancer
why he lives with his uncle
and his middle name...
she'll pretend they didn't stay up all night
leaning out the window, watching the stars
or the one night when it was so cold
the only way to warm up
was to cuddle each other
as tight as they could under the covers
she'll pretend they weren't in love...
in the same way he pretended to love her.
- creds to @nohappyndings on tiktok :)

[ edited to fit the story ofc ]

———

December 6th, 1986
( y/ns POV )

I stared into my vanity mirror as I finished up getting ready. I was doing my normal makeup that I do everyday. Mascara, eyeliner, chapstick, and some lipstick. Now I was finishing my eyebrows and once I was done I went over to my big mirror to look at my outfit one last time.

I examined my look and nodded in somewhat approval. I've never really had a time where I liked how I looked entirely. I was wearing a white long-sleeve shirt with a black tank-top over it. Along with a black plaid skirt and back boots.

———

y/ns outfit

———

I went over to my bed table and pulled out a bottle of pills. Not anything serious, just drugs. I grabbed two joints along with it. I took three pills out of the bottle and put them into my skirt pocket. Then, I put the joints in my backpack, swung it around my shoulder and walked downstairs. I got downstairs and greeted my mom. "Good morning mom." I said. "Morning sweetie, how'd you sleep?" she asked. "Good, how about you?" I asked in reply. "It wasn't terrible I guess." she said.

"That's good." I responded. "Good morning y/n." my dad said from the living room. "Morning dad." I responded. I walked over to the coffee pot and poured myself a cup, and once I did I added cream and sugar. I sat down at the table as Nancy and Mike both came running downstairs. "MOM!" Nancy whined. "What's wrong Nancy?!" my mom questioned. "Don't believe what she says! She's lying!" Mike yelled. "No yelling in the house!" my dad said loudly.

I rolled my eyes, still sipping my coffee as they argued. "Mike got a stain on my white shirt! See?!" Nancy said pointing to her shirt. "Its fine Nancy calm down, i'll wash it today, just go find a different shirt. Mike, your gonna wash her shirt." my mom said. "But!-" Mike started but my mom stopped him. Mike walked over to the table and sat down as my mon passed him some food.