Fucking Weed

hey everyone! i hope you all are doing well! welcome back to another chapter! i hope you guys enjoy this next chapter! and now that i have more time to write them, a bunch more chapters will be coming out!

as always, this chapter will include sensitive topics such as:
- @buse
- e@ting d!sorder mentioning
- fluff
- dr!gs mentioned
- explc!t language and topics in general

i really hope you all enjoy this chapter! things between you and eddie get more exciting in this chapter. if they weren't exciting enough by now. but they'll definitely be after this! so as always enjoy! i love you all <333

- hannah
—————————————————————————

Tuesday, November 8th, 1985
( y/ns POV )

I woke up for school and immediately started getting ready. For once I was excited to go to school. More than anything, I wanted to see Eddie. I was also only gonna be at school today, me and Robin were traveling to California tomorrow for her birthday.

I never really thought I liked him, I guess after being best friends with someone since
Kindergarten would make anybody fall in love. I just didn't know if he felt the same. Even if Mike promised he did.

I rubbed my eyes while walking into my bathroom and turning on the shower. I looked a mess. The weekend was super busy and it was another reason why I was ready to emerge into the peaceful quietness of classes, even if school was stressful.

I undressed and stepped into the shower. I could stay in the shower for hours, maybe even forever. I don't know what it is about showers, it's just so soothing. All of the outside world slowly disappears as the water soothes down your back, and thoughts flood your mind.

I started to gather the soap into my hands and massage my scalp, letting the soap lather in my hair. I reached for my loofah, and squeezed some soap onto it, I continued to rinse water onto it and started washing my tired body off.

As I stepped out of the shower, I walked out into my room in a towel and walked to my closet. I never had room for new clothes, but somehow I made it work. I started looking through my closet and found my outfit for the day. I grabbed a cropped v-neck sweater, baggy jeans, black converse, along with some metal rings and gold chains. The rings were silver, some of which Eddie gave me.

Your outfit: