Chrismas With Munson

hey loves! how are you all? i hope you're all doing great :) and i hope you're taking care of yourselves <3

- i'm so tired rn omg

this chapter will include topics such as:
- smut ( mid ) - also this is the last one :)))
- fluff
- dr!g usage
- expl!cit content and language

i hope you all enjoy this chapter and i hope you all are taking care of yourselves :) i love you all <3

- hannah <33333
—————————————————————————-

December 25th, 1986
( y/ns POV )

"Y/n...y/n...y/n!" my mom shook me awake. "Huh?" I asked rubbing my eyes. "You need to get up, Eddie and Mr. Munson will be over for dinner later. We still have to open presents, and we still have to get ready and you have emake the desert." my mom said. "Okay, I'll be up in a minute." I said turning over. "Okay, you better be." my mom said playfully hitting my arm.

My mom left my room and I turned over looking at the clock. It's almost one in the afternoon, "Jesus why did I sleep so late." I asked myself. Then I remembered...

Last night, Jason's Christmas Eve party.

Jason always used to come over to our house for Christmas since his parents were always away on business. I got the chance to ask him last night where he was going for Christmas. To my surprise, his parents were actually gonna be here. They supposedly got in early this morning.

All I remember from last night was drinking and I'll admit I was smoking too. I just didn't think I was that bad. I don't remember getting home though, so I guess I was pretty rough.

I stopped thinking about it and emerged from my bed. I got up as my legs shook and straightened out. I slowly walked over to my bathroom while stumbling, "Did I sleep with someone last night or something?" I asked myself. No, I don't think so. I hope not.

Once I was done waking up in the bathroom I walked downstairs and watched as Mike, Holly, Nancy, and my parents were all already opening their presents from under the tree. "Wait for me!" I said excitedly as I sat down and started opening my stack of presents.

Eventually everyone had finished unwrapping and receiving everything and we all went back upstairs to get ready for dinner. I walked through the hallway and entered my room, then I walked over to my bathroom.

I walked into the bathroom and started to brush my teeth. Once I was done with that I started brushing my hair and doing my skincare. I turned on the shower and dropped my clothes to the floor, once my clothes were off I shivered as the coolness from the tile floor ran up my body.

I stepped into the shower and started to wash my hair with shampoo. I started to pour conditioner in my hand and put that into my hair too. I rinsed it off and washed my body before I turned the shower off and stepped out. I grabbed a towel from the closet and wrapped it around me, then I brushed my hair again before I walked into my room.

Just as I dropped my towel I heard my mom answering the door. "Hi Wayne, hi Eddie!" my moms muffled voice said from downstairs. I walked over to my closet as I heard them continue the small conversation. Then, as always, I heard Eddie walking up to my room. I heard him stop in front of my door as I placed my dress onto the bed. "Sweetheart, can I come in?" Eddie asked from the door. "Yeah, sure." I said.

Eddie slowly opened my door as I was picking out some shoes to wear for the night. "Woah, you look nice." Eddie said as he walked up from behind me, hugging me. I then turned to face him.

 I then turned to face him